Reviews for Bathe In Your Darkness
just me chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
I really like this story. I feel like I know all the characters, and I absolutely LOVE Bree. Keep up the great work, can't wait for the next chapter!
ezonad chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Interesting story. I'll definitely keep reading it.

Z
just me chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
DemonsDaughter97 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
I really like ur story. It was confusing to follow in the first chapter, but it's just such an easy and interesting read. Bree is so funny! Update soon! :)

-DemonsDaughter
DevilishET chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
I just found this story and so far I like it. Can't wait to read more! :D
TkeleChoG chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Thoughts on this chapter:

1. If she can bleed, does that hypothetically mean she can bleed to death? ;)
2. THREE MONTHS down there?! Is that why she seems so bipolar? :P
3. I absolutely love the last scene. Especially the 'Please don't impregnate my guest' line.

Now update soon! Or I /will/ turn you into how she felt when she stormed in! Rofl
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
hello!
i'm REALLY enjoying ur story\novel (which ever you want to call it)!
i really like your characters, and i liked how Bree delt with her "situation" and the whole story line in general! lookin' forward to reading more. :D

peace out!
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
TkeleChoG chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
There will be babies. I can forsee it. Rofl.

Anyways, this chapter, mistake-wise, was really good for the most part, it was just your use of caps after an unfinished quote that was separated by a period ("I don't mean to make you mad, sorry." She finally said, letting her feet swing back and forth. "I'm a little giddy because this is the first conversation I've had since my first day here. Umm...don't worry I won't purposely annoy you with the requests…" She paused, still grinning slightly, "well not much anyways.", for example) that I mainly spotted. And I love how Summer's practically Apollo from the Percy Jackson series :P
TkeleChoG chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
WOO, NEW CHAPTER!

First of all, poor Bre. :(. Second, I'm spotting a /serious/ flaw in their relationship ATM! LOL. Lastly, great job on the chapter - I couldn't find a single error! Keep it up!
Pickle chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
This story is really interesting, and I love the point Bree makes about Death's inability to understand life. Summer seems to know all about it, though, which makes for some pretty damn funny arguments. I'll love to see how this plays out. Cheerio!
koneko81992 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
aww its intense! you shoud defs continue, and seperate the insanely long paragraphs please! itll make it easier to read
TkeleChoG chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Why hello, Cathy. Here's your first review. First of all: OHMYGODILOVETHIS. Secondly, I did find a tiny number of errors, such as your use of thier in Chapter 1, but overall, this is awesome! Update soon!

By the way, the penis comment was hilarious.