Reviews for The Llyr Key
PrefersFiction chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I'm intrigued. I like the idea of an alien and magic interwoven.
Lolitroy chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Whoa, mild cliffhangering there D:
Noooo Jacobbbb!

The other guys need to know this soon.
Ninja Pirate From the Future chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
I don't have much to say (from a critic's standpoint) about this chapter except maybe Avery should have been scared for her first battle and that maybe something should have gone wrong just to keep the reader interested. Overall, this story is coming along great!
AuraEsp chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
LOL :3
Ninja Pirate From the Future chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
I can't wait to read the next one! I feel like the fight should be somewhat of a struggle because Avery has never done it before. I guess we'll see! Also, thank you for following me!
Ninja Pirate From the Future chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Good his opinion is changing! And Kudos on the whole other language thing. In one of my stories I had to create an elvish language and it was hard! I just put the words in italics and wrote them backwards.
Ninja Pirate From the Future chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Darn, Sasini is going back for Avery all ready. I was kind of hoping that Hunter was stuck with her for a little bit. It's terrible that Liz is dead. I was starting to like her a little bit.
Ninja Pirate From the Future chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Cliff hanger! Awesome! This chapter was pretty good! I like the concern that Hunter feels for Liza, I hope something happens that strengthens him even if it is a character death. My story "Just a Kid" is going to end up being partially a tragedy.
Ninja Pirate From the Future chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Liz and Hunter, I'd ship that. Although, I think I like the idea of Average Avery falling in love with a bad-boy even more! Hmmm...a future plot-twist? Perhaps! I feel that this has been the best chapter so far, you did a good job in the description and it wasn't rushed. Don't worry about getting to the action RIGHT NOW! Take your time, make sure all of your loose ends are tying up. Some of the best stories are the ones that take things slowly and then gain momentum.
Ninja Pirate From the Future chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I think I sense a little bit of rivalry between Liza-Anne and Sasini, although I may be wrong. Like I said before, I feel that the relationship between Avery and Liza-Anne was a little rushed, but I'm interested to see how this all plays out. The way you built this universe and the way you're adding your own little touches to it is incredible!
Ninja Pirate From the Future chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I like Sasini's point of view a little better than Average Avery. I think that this was a decent chapter and I liked it a lot. I think the plot is a little rushed, although it's really hard to tell right now in the second chapter. I can't wait to see what happens between Avery and Liza-Anne. On to the next!
Ninja Pirate From the Future chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Average Avery. You had me at Average Avery. I feel like she should have been a little more upset over a talking lizard, and maybe some of the internal battle to keep it. And maybe just a little more freaked out that she just found out she possessed magical powers if she had spent every day of her life as an average teenage. This is my last criticism for this chapter, I swear! Maybe describe the physical features of Hunter, Liza-Anne, and Sasini.

You are incredibly skilled at building your own universe! It's incredible. You did a great job making me feel like I was in Avery's shoes. I can't wait to continue reading!
Lolitroy chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
I can't help but think Hunter's ranting get kind of lovely sometimes... haha...

I still can't get over Liza. T-T
Lolitroy chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Wow. The begiining of the real beginning. This was the best chapter you've written! I'm looking forward like a puppy for food to the next chapter :3 :3

Though I'm lost Liza died... she was epic...

But update! It's really good, this story :3
AuraEsp chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
...I just thought of this, are you using Google Translate for some of the words? That's what I do.