Reviews for The Keymaker
Reiltra chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
i really like it. i'll keep reading later,
but you have a good idea.
katayoku.no.tori chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I think this is a rather interesting start to your story. It leaves a lot of mystery, and really makes me wonder about Dancy and who this person she's supposed to be protecting is. Though, it was a bit confusing. There wasn't much for us to pick up, and I can't quite see the world she lives in or much about her either. It was still enjoyable, and your writing is as amazing as always! I love how all your main characters are sarcastic, it really lightens the mood of your otherwise dark stories. :) I think I might continue with this once I finish A New Nation and A New Revolution (and any other sequels you want to make, haha), since you took down To Wield A Blade. :D
Terra Booma chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Yay! Ideas!
Chris 'SG-17 chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Short chapter... yet great work. Keep up the good work.
krikanalo chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
very cool idea. something actiony needs to happen.
Terra Booma chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
Uhhh hit things?
Terra Booma chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Nice chapter! (S?) Is it just me or are this and the last one the same?
Terra Booma chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Nice chapter!

Not sure what I think of the king.
BatDrake chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
All caught up now! This seems like it's shaping up to be a very interesting story. I really like the characters and their interactions so far. The polite troll named Dimwit is definitely a huge plus. And of course, the moments between Niska and Tosca are fun to watch as well. I'm a sucker for possible romance, and I always want to know how things end, and you've managed to make me care enough to stick along for this ride.

I only have some minor complaints. First is actually pretty similar to what others have already said in their reviews. It kind of feels like this story is taking place in empty space at times, like these characters are just floating around in it. I'd like to see more of their environment. Second is that I almost feel like you're giving away too much too fast as far as characters go. Sometimes, waiting to learn something about a character makes it all the more rewarding when you finally do. That second part might just be a me thing though. ;) Anyhow, looking forward to more.
CrystalDemon chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
short is ok, it made me laugh. I love this story too.
Jonas Grant chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Riven may be the best bodyguard, she's still definitely the worst babysitter ever...
Terra Booma chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Dimwit.

Mavis, and now Dimwit.

You keep creating such awesome characters.
Jonas Grant chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Uhm... Disreguard my previous review, my computer had a bug and thought this was the latest chapter... Rivenshield, huh?
Jonas Grant chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Catherine Kingsley
Kure Galanos
Rosa Guitierez

Seriously though, names vary depending on where the characters come from, their background and such. Someone from a poor family won't be called Wellington Blake the Third and a french won't be called Mary Kudrenkov. My advice is to give her a banal name, but a kickass nickname, if she's ex-military, she could have clung to her callsign, like Echo, Twisting, Two-Five, whatever. Hell, if she doesn't want to get close, it would fit the character and you can have her reveal it once they've bonded, as a sign of trust.
Terra Booma chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Good chapter! I don't mind the wait