Reviews for The Witch of Embermore
cvbnjmhjkjhgfv chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh, dear. I can't read this either. *sighs*
SummerAngel95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I am soooo sorry that your story was stolen. I don't know why people just can't make something up on their own. It really is sad as a writer that people actually do that...but I have enjoyed your work and really hope that you keep us updated on your publishing. Because I LOVE your characters and story plots. And it has been soo cool talking to you about our writings I have really enjoyed them!
MischievousAngel0923 chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
I just found your story and I absolutely loved it! I really enjoyed Kat, she was vary realistic in everything she did, her thoughts and actions. And that was such a great twist at the end! I'm will definitely watch for the sequel. I really can't wait to see what you have in store for
SummerAngel95 chapter 27 . 6/29/2013
So glad there will be a sequel! Can't wait to see whats all in store for Kai and Kat! :D
Watercatcher7984 chapter 27 . 6/27/2013
NOOOOOO! It's over. :( I loved this story the most out of all of the ones that I'm reading right now and I am very sad to see it go, but at the same time very pleased that you plan to write a sequel. I shall be waiting...
Irony'sFriend chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
OH MY HOLY HEAVENS ABOVE I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING I AM IN SHOCK

Wow. Wow. I really cannot. I'm not sure I can even respond properly. Here I am, enjoying this scene with the impatient witch and her womanizing brother. They seem really interesting, and I'm totally intrigued that Matilda was their sister, and now they want to take over the kingdom, and then BAM. BOMBSHELL.

I can honestly say I did not see that coming at all, and I think my heart stopped a little when I read that. No matter how much I read from you, you always manage to surprise me in the best possible ways. I think that's the sign of a truly great writer.

It has truly been a pleasure to follow you on this journey of dragons and witches with Kat and Kai. I appreciate the mention in the author's note! It was very sweet of you, but trust me, the honor was mine. Thanks for writing such a beautiful magical story!

And now I won't lie, I am totally psyched for the sequel! Any idea when you'll post? Not to rush you or anything of course!
Irony'sFriend chapter 26 . 6/26/2013
So... Many... Feels! I don't think there could have been a more perfect last chapter. After all the pain and trials, it's nice to see Kat and Kai just enjoy each other and relish in being alive. They deserve it.

So there's still a little Dragon's Fire left. This a could be very good or very bad. I'm not sure which, but it promises to be exciting. This will be important in the sequel I'm guessing? I liked Kai's line about seeing enough magic for a lifetime though I get the feeling that he's about to be disappointed.

I wonder if there is more to Kai's ability to resist Melina's spell and if that will be in the sequel as well. When he was talking about it, I just knew how anguished he was. He never would have forgiven himself if he would have caused Kat any harm. He really is such a devoted and loyal man.

And may I just say they are an adorable couple! I shamelessly enjoyed every bit of Kite fluff. Especially the end. I could just imagine Kat slipping into his room and the two cuddled beneath the blankets. How precious are they! I hope I see more in the future.

Now I'm sad because I'm about to go read the epilogue, and then the story will be over... At least I have a sequel to look forward to! This chapter was incredible and beautiful to read!
SummerAngel95 chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Such a very sweet chapter! I LOVED it! And I'm so glad that Kat's father is back and he approves of their growing relationship. :D I was wondering how he would take that. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Irony'sFriend chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Where do I even begin? You pulled off their reunion scene perfectly! I like how we got to see Kat's thoughts first. Her pain was so jarring my vivid, and it was good to see that the stable boy had affected her so much. I thought it was clever how she kept blaming the wind for what her mind couldn't accept.

And then when Kai did wake up, it was just beautiful. My heart was breaking as Kat denied what she thought was a hallucination, but then my spirits soared! It was everything I hope for and more. Their kiss was so passionate, and it was just adorable when Kai asked if he could kiss her again. Typical haha!

And I'm so glad Kat got her father back. It was so sweet how he thanked her and acknowledged everything that they had done. Even apologized! It was such a tender moment, and it was warming to the heart.

I could just imagine the three of them in the house, drinking tea and lost in their thoughts. They all certainly had plenty to think about. I liked it. After all the trials and pain; they could finally rest.

I won't lie. I was getting really worried that Kat's father was going to forbid their relationship, but thank goodness it wasn't so! It was adorable how he confronted her about it, and I was so happy and relieved when he gave his blessing! He really is a wonderful man.

Lastly, I am so happy that Kai has this now. It was typical and heartbreaking that he still acted like a servant, but Kat and her father welcomed him into their home like one of the family. No more stables. He had a home! That last line really got to my feelings. Kai of all people deserved it.

This chapter was so amazing and well worth it, and this deadline thing was a great idea! We need to do it again if I can read more chapters like that! It does make me sad that the story is ending, but I will relish every bit of the last two chapters. I know they'll be fantastic. Update soon!
LightningAttitude chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Awwwwee. I love this story! Now Kat just needs to tell Kai that they have her fathers blessing, and Kai needs to explain how he fought the spell(love), and Kat's father needs to explain the consequences. Then happily ever after.
Fay Fibonacci chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
One word...sound...W-Ugghh, i dont even know: NGAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Irony'sFriend chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
Awww, this chapter was both heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. For one thing, I really like reading from Kai's point of view. It's interesting to see things through his eyes. It also makes me want to give him a big hug because he carries so many burdens - mostly guilt.

I'm really glad that Kai got to see his family. I feel like that closure and forgiveness is the only way Kai could have ever been truly happy in life. His mother was so sweet (and mysterious) and I love how Glen wanted to hear about the dragon. And he told Kai that he was okay, and I think that made all the difference.

But now I have to wonder. I am definitely not complaining, but why is Kai being sent back? Is there more danger in store for Kat? Does he have a greater destiny? I honestly have no idea, for I can never seem to predict your next move (which is a good thing). Nonetheless! Kai is no longer dead, and that makes me the happiest reader ever right now!

Hehe I can only imagine how Kat will react. I love a good post-death reunion. All together, this chapter was wonderful, and it was also kind of a nice break from the intensity of the last two. Please update soon!
SummerAngel95 chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter getting to read from Kai's point of view and him getting to see his family. :') It was such a sweet chapter! And I'm so HAPPY that he will be returning to Kat! I wonder how her reaction is going to be...Can't wait to find out!
Watercatcher7984 chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
Very good. Very interesting. Very emotional.
Watercatcher7984 chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
YOU SCARED ME! I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END! I HEREBY EMPLOY YOU TO POST MORE! AND SOON!
96 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »