Reviews for Handmaiden
Zagato chapter 32 . 9/15
Thank you for updating this story!
zagato chapter 25 . 7/1
Thank you for the update! Please continue.
AKrey177 chapter 23 . 6/3
I've just binged-read the whole story up to this point and really enjoyed it. I think my favourite bit is Lizonka's story, which is touching and delicately handled. The pace has become quite quick in the later chapters. Will we be staying in Australia for a bit?
zagato chapter 19 . 4/8
Thank you for updating! Please write more.
Juliette23 chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
I enjoyed this story very much! You can't change real history of course, but you still wove a great what-if scenario which is fascinating and satisfying, kind of like the novel called 'The Kitchen Boy' I read a few years ago. Great job!
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Dear Lady Jane,

Very nice! If you have not heard of/read this book, I highly recommend it. It is called The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander, and is Leonka's story. You would like it.

Very good story, and an intriguing idea. So glad that their illegitimacy saved the children's lives. By the way, thanks for favoriting the Swan King! I love Ludwig II and wish more people knew/cared about his story.

God bless!

Lady Viola
ZizziHungarian chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
I knew you won't let them live, I just knew! And you know what? That was a good decision. This way you wrote a totally realistic and believable story, without any exaggeration and overdramatization, even if my heart is aching for the Romanov family, but I know they have to go, because this is history. Keep up the good work, and write more like this!
romanovhistory chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
you write so beautifully, I'm envious! Fantastic story, I really loved reading it :)
fleurdelislady chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I really liked the ending and how it stayed true history and the royal family dying. I'm sad it's over but I really enjoyed this as a whole and I can't wait to see what you do next. :)
YoungSongtress chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Yay Kolya and Alisa!
fleurdelislady chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Oh my she told Isaak the truth. I didn't expect that. I really love this story:)
ZizziHungarian chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
This story is good in so many ways that I don't know where to start! The idea of Nicholas having a mistress to bear his son is confusing, but an absolutely logical step: hey, why didn't the real Nicholas and Alexandra thought about it?! Maybe because theye were too much in love with each other - another thing you portray very well, along with the characters of their family and even Rasputin, his prescence sent shivers down my spine. Sadly it seems that having Alisa and Kolya won't change history, but I'll hope until the next chapter anyway... Update soon!
fleurdelislady chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
At least she got to come along. I'm curious where things will go with this Isaak. :)
YoungSongtress chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You have a very unique style of writing and I would love for you to read one of my stories and give me review.
YoungSongtress chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Please tell me they live, please