Reviews for Memento Mori: Downfall
Tenshi no Yami chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Ok, I will admit that it's been quite awhile since I've last read your story. My apologies, GluttonyFang. I will try to read more in the near future, I promise you that.
As for the chapter:
Your attention to description never seems to disappoint. You always paint a picture, which is always a pleasure to visualize. I still love Creo, no matter what and I do believe that it's safe to assume that, even if this is chapter 3, he will definitely be my favorite character. He reminds me so much of Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji, but not to get into manga/anime.
Grammar wise, there was nothing wrong, of course. You do have a good eye in spelling and sentence flow. I do have one question though. Was this '"You murder!""' supposed to be "You murderer?" If not, whatever. Like I said, this was still a good chapter, ma'am.

-Til next time!

Tenshi no Yami
InfiniteMaze chapter 28 . 7/10/2013
Sorry I haven't been around and reviewing, but I loved this chapter! The story is really coming together, I'm amazed that you can continue to write these outstanding chapters.
And yay! Chasm is being mentioned! Although I do like Abby, I like the idea of cane trying to get chasms soul back.
Keep up the great work, update soon :)
Nori-san chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
A dramatic climax to the start of something much epic! It's been a while since I've read your work, I apologize for that.
The curtain draws with revelations, unbelievable truths and twisted betrayals. It really kept me scrolling through to the end! I've also realized that I'm reaching the end of part 1 and I can't wait to see what you will be dishing out to us!
Knowlton chapter 26 . 7/6/2013
I really like the back and forth of two stories intertwined. Good job.
InfiniteMaze chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
An exciting chapter! It's written well as always, keep up the good work
Nori-san chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
It's been a while since I've read and reviewed your chapter.
Really now, I absolutely love this chapter to the extent that their conflicts and memories touched my heart. I'm serious here. With the fluent writing and scene drawn out, as a reader I am quite drawn to them and also, understand their suffering and conflict of interest. Great way to end the chapter as the story turns into a sorrowful twist. Can't wait to read more!
Great job, keep in writing!
Nori-san chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
My breath was taken away. Splendid fight with an epic climax that leaves the reader hunger for more. Call it an envy I guess, but such fights were something I only see in shows and never imagined they could be written in words!
And a contract! Hahaha really nice touch there, the weapons and all! If this is a show I'll be at the edge of my seat with heart thumping madly! Keep it up and as most chapters, no faults in this one!
Knowlton chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
You keep the suspense going, good, and now I think Abby will be even more than I originally believed. Can't wait to find out.
Nori-san chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Hah! Interesting wordplay of ReCreo's name! Their fleeting encounter with one another; both master and servant, was wonderfully played out. Cliche moment as it may seem, your wording and timing for that was just impeccable and lovely.
Also, Creo's transformation was something much epic than I imagined to be! Great job yet again and really now, I wonder how all these will go?!
Nori-san chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I knew it! I knew Creo's a werewolf but who would have thought he was an ancient one! Great twists and descriptives! They never fail to paint my mind with the beautiful world of your work and I've learnt a lot from your writing style too!
Great job and I shall see what Creo's up to this time. I feel that he has more than meets the eye!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I must start off by apologizing. It really shouldn't have taken longer to read this than it had so...SORRY! CDCs can be quite a pain after all.
Now then, I want to say that I enjoyed the second chapter or "Chapter 1" as much as I did the Prologue. The banter between Cane and Creo reminds me of Kuroshitsuji for some odd reason but that's considered a good thing since I liked the anime and manga _
I will admit a bit of annoyance that the King had sent Creo away, however, I do love how he kept smiling through it without a word of negativity. I love him! Oh, and his fedora though it wasn't mentioned here.
The words used to describe were just as well written as the previous chapter as well. It really does paint picture, ma'am.
Grammatical errors, I seen only one though it was quite small. That, and I'm not here to point out flaws. Merely here to read, enjoy, and review.

Til next time

-TnY
InfiniteMaze chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
Nice few chapters, this was all pretty interesting. I love how recreo is being mentioned!
Good work
Nori-san chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
What a twist at the end! As expected by you yet again! I really love the fight scenes, this chapter in particular. You've painted a really vivid and intense scenario that catches the readers at the edge of their seats! And the last part, I honestly thought it was Chasm that died, but Creo? You've definitely got me there and the last paragraph is executed nicely which brings the curtains of the play to a close.
Great job!
However, keep a look out for typos here and there. I would have pointed out the mistakes but because I'm viewing this story through my mobile, it's vexing to navigate without proper controls :/
Nori-san chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
The deeper I read, the more conspiracies the story unfolds as questionable truths and uncertain allegiance forms around the trio and the antagonists...as well as Cane's brother?
This is the type of genre I really like to read and the mysteries surrounding the story...it makes you want to just get on with the next chapter!
Kudos and keep it up !
Knowlton chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Sometimes teenagers can be awfully dense, (personal experience.) But seriously You are rapidly maturing as a writer, the imagery is awesome and the descriptions are good and the story is the best. I am already liking part 2. Your command of the English language is improving by leaps and bounds.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »