Reviews for The Captivating Mate
Spazthemagicbeanstalk chapter 17 . 11/9
I'm happy to see an update here! The editted chapters all look great and I can't wait to see how the raid goes!
Kit Foxe chapter 16 . 11/5
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to post that I know there is an issue with visibility of Chapter 15. I originally posted it on Sunday 11/1 and realized the following Monday that it wasn't showing. I submitted a ticket to support, but haven't heard back. Bear with me!

If you would like - this story is also posted on Wattpad and everything is posted and showing as it should.

Thanks!
-KitFoxe
midnight84118 chapter 14 . 7/15/2019
hope to read more soon
noveltealover chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Hello!

I came across your story when I was looking for other werewolf stories for inspiration and just to see if there were actually any interesting werewolf stories out there.

So far I read Ch 1 & Ch 2 and I must say that the 1st chapter definitely intrigued me.

Just two typos that I found (if you don't mind me mentioning it):
"...I could do nothing for it but let it heal on it's (its) own."

"..death was as common as trying (tying) your shoe..."

I look forward to reading the rest when I have more time. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
Can you please update
parisgirl17 chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
hitokori midnight chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Please update again soon !
gracefish21 chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Sooogooood
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
I loved this update. It shows the great progress of the story as well as the relationship between Colton and Lia. This is a fantastic story and I'm so happy you are finishing it till the end. ;)

Taykitten96
hitokori midnight chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Please update again SOON !
lirelover chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
PLEASE UPDATE !
gracefish21 chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
sooogoood
hitokori midnight chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
DONT GIVE HOPE LINDA COLLINS COMING TO RESCUE YOU AND YOUR NOT A WHORE SO STOP ALLOWING YOUR WOLF TO SAY SUCH CRAP WHEN YOU DID IT TO PROCTECT LITTLE ANNE !

PLEASE UPDATE AND HOW DID SE GET R...PT ITS CONFUSING

DONT WORRY LINDA YOUR GONNA BE OK JUST BELIVE IN YOUR MATE AND WEN I GET MY SORRY HANDS ON THE HUNTER THAT HURT YOU HE LIVE BE GONE AND MUTILATED BY MY OWN HANDS !

I MEAN WHAT SICK PERSON WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A GIRL LIKE THAT !

YOUR GOING TO HELL YOU BASTEREDS SO WATCH YOUR BACK AND GET READY TO COWER !

(AND I DO KNOW ITS JUST A STORY BUT I JUST FEEL SAD FOR LINDA)
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »