Reviews for Healing Scars
RainbowHeart chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
OBSESSED... Obsessssessedd! That's all I can say! Well that and please post soon! Just read all 12 chapters today! (Although there was only 11 when I started lol) anyways I'm in love with the characters! Ani I want more fisher and scarlet stuff drama or possibly getting along? Haha I don't think I need to say itbut I will... LINCOLN IS JUST THE BEST! When's he going to realise how he feels? Eeeeep
Pwease post soon!
brash73 chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
I hope Fisher and Scarlet start to mend their relationship soon, I know it won't be a complete turnaround over night, but it would be awesome to see them have a nice moment together.

Lincoln is the bomb for standing up for Scarlet :) I think Jordan will be finding out about Lincoln and Scarlet, either by walking in on them, or by putting the obvious puzzle pieces together!

I hope you had a great birthday!
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Linc Scar Love chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Holy hell what a steaming hot chapter! These two have the best chemistry and damn you write the sex scenes amazingly! I always get so happy when I see an UD to this story because I think Lincoln and Scarlet have the best chemistry of any story on this site! Keep up the amazing writing-I love it!
coldblood chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
The characters are confusing sometimes... I think you meant "Cooper sits on my lap, Fisher and dad in the couch beside us"
Other than that, the story's going great!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
This story is amazing. Love it so much. Can't wait to see where it goes. Update soon, please! :-)
LoveAlways03 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
So I was so excited when I woke up this morning to see you updated! I truly love this story..I think it might be one of my top favorites on this site and really any other! The way you are building the characters is great and your writing style is awesome! Lincoln is so damn sexy! I have a crush on a fictional character! I like that even though he is a hard ass, he is protective of Scarlet and it's almost like because she is the only person as screwed up as him. She's like his female Jordan who he can talk to about stuff because she really doesn't judge him.

Fisher makes me want to punch him, yet at the same time I could understand. We don't know the whole story and I can't wait until they start to move in the right direction. I'm not shocked momma, found out because moms just have that knowing way to them. I'm really hoping their relationship grows!
I wish for more Lincoln and Scarlet because I love their attraction and even at the end without uttering a word you wrote that attraction so perfectly and that is a sign of a bad ass writer!

I know life gets busy. I hope your birthday was kick ass and you have an awesome time in Miami! Hope the new job is fun and things are going well!

Seriously can't wait for the next chapter! So excited for more!
leavemeialone chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
When I first read it, I kind of thought it was just cliche between Lincoln and Scarlet. She was unattainable beautiful twin and he was kind of like the bad boy everyone sleeps with. It was cliche, but I love cliches. But as I read on, there was so much more to these characters. There were so complex with their problems. I am glad to finally see that. These two have so much sexual tension between the two, I am surprised nobody sees it. I am glad that they are finally admitting they at least enjoy each other in the level of sex. I know it will be much more harder to admit that they like each other. But I think Lincoln and Scarlet are besides the problem here . . . it is Fisher. I know you mentioned in one of the author's note that you are surprised about how much people are more interested in Fisher's and Scarlet's relationship. I admit that I fall under that too. I feel like Lincoln and Scarlet can eventually work it out. But Fisher and Scarlet are more complicated. It breaks my heart to see siblings like this. I know that not all siblings love each other, but the Dad mentioned how they were once best friends and know he hates her. I know it will probably be a long long long way, but I do hope that they eventually can mend their relationship. It may never be the same because of what happen, but I do hope it would be much better than what it currently is. I just wanted to let you know that I really like this story so far.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
cant wait for the next update! im so anxious for them to get together.
Shadowsgirl9 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
hey :)
it's been a while since I found a good story like this one ;)
your writing is amazing ...I really like it
please update
Keish94 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I've only just started reading this story and it's already one of my favourites. I literally love all the characters and I love how your writing flows, pleasee don't stop any time soon and I can't wait until the next chapter :)
brash73 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I love this story 3 I was finally able to read all 10 chapters today, and I am hooked :)

I love Scarlet and Linc together, they have so much chemistry, I can't wait to read more 3

Scarlet's explanation for the hickeys is going to be interesting, lmao!

I'm excited for the next update :)
LeaveThePieces chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Absolutely in love with this story :)
xocherrycake chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
I love the way you write, you're so full of passion and people can actually see how much you love doing this, from your descriptions and the way you talk about your characters. Anyway, this has to be one of my favorites here on fictionpress. You're doing great and I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter!
LoveAlways03 chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
This was an awesome chapter! Love them two together! It's sad about her brother's best friend, but I hope Fisher comes around. Can't wait for the next update! I'm sick so it can be like a nice gift to pass my boredom as i lay in bed all day haha
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »