Reviews for Healing Scars
Amazing Chapter chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
So I can't tell you how excited I was when I woke up this morning and saw you updated this story! It was the best birthday present I got and you didn't even know it was my birthday! :) This story is truly amazing and you are an excellent writer. You truly know how to keep an audience captivated and I would read this over any book I've read any day(and that's a huge compliment because I read all the time!)

I think that Scarlets brother is just a huge jerk. Yes, she made mistakes in the past but if he never lets her forget and constantly reminds her of how much she screwed up then she'll never be able to move on and grow past it. I really liked how Lincoln came to her rescue and took her brother away from her and passed no judgement at all.

I'll admit I love when Lincoln's being a jerk and Scarlet a bitch because the chemisty is amazing but I adore that soft spot that it seems like Lincoln only has for Scarlet. Maybe its because they both has a messed up life and it makes me feel like he is being protective of her and truly wants just her, flaws and all and vice versa. (And you write some incredible sex scenes-won't even lie I love them with these two!) So please update the next chapter super soon! Thank you!
the unknown anon chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
this story needs more reviews. i love it!
Jester79 chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Wow - so that's why Fisher is so disgusted/mad/hateful/angry towards Scarlet. But, curious to know if the "friend" is not in someway liable as well - even though their dead. Fisher seems to be blaming everything on Scarlet - I'm hoping you'll explain a few more things (I'm guessing you will in future chapters). I am happy that Scarlet & Lincoln have hooked back up - can't wait for the next one.
AlwaysForever23 chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Absoutely love this story! Cant believe you havent gotten more reviews for this! I just keep re reading this story

I love where you are going with this and I hope you update very soon again

Keep up the good work :)
HopelessGenius chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Oh my God this chapter was perfect. It just proved my original theory that Lincoln is perfect for Scarlet and we already knew that Scarlet is the one for him. He's just so sweet...when he's not being an ass :)

But Fisher, oh boy imma mess him up. I hope Drew does at least. And I hope that he feels bad later. i really do. Sure Scarlet made mistakes but everyone does, and he sure as hell isn't perfect.

Anyway, I can't wait until the next update!

Hopeless
MyLifeIsMe chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Great going so far... I like that you're revealing more personal information about Scarlet and Lincoln as their relationship with each other develops, makes it more exciting to read. Love them together obviously and Alexis is a sweetie
Linc Scar Love chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Thank you SO much for the update! Scarlet has a crazy family, like there is getting to be too many kids! I wish her brother would treat her a little better though, he is a real jerk!

I love that Lincoln came over to her house like almost never before she arrived to popping in alot now that she lives there! The chemistry that Scarlet & Lincoln have is just amazing! You could just tell that Scarlet was jealous her friend liked Linc and I almost died when she started to offer Lincoln the opportunity with the other girl..Thats insane! Lucky for us, Linc had no interest in anyone except Scar! I like how he is with her..like he tries the nice sweet & almost gentle approach with her and then when he gets mad he gets pissy with her. The two of them are insanely adorable together and I love it! I cannot wait for the next chapter..Please Please Please Update SOON Please! :)
hanna.almodovar chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Great story
Jester79 chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Great update - nice long chapter - announcement was "surprising" - I'm really hating the conflict between Fisher and Scarlet - I hope they work through things soon. Ready for some more Lincoln & Scarlet.
HopelessGenius chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Yayy you're back! I missed this story so much. It's amazing! And I totally called the pregnant announcement, just so you know ;) Can't wait for the next chapter!

Hopeless
LoveAlways03 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
YAY! I was so excited, as I'm sure you know, because this was great! I was frustrated because I was such a fan girl reader and was like grr...kiss! But I'm also a writer so I know what you mean about getting worse and building up and such! You did a brilliant job here! You're an amazing writer! You keep the readers intrigued and wanting more and you also add other story lines that make people go hmm... I'll be honest though, every time I read the new chapters and I'm like 'why did you read it? You're going to get upset when you go to click and there is no more chapters?' and yup, I did it! I should have just waited to start it until it was done but I was just so excited! I can't wait until the next update, but like I know, life gets busy!

I love Scarlet because her entire attitude is such a bad ass, she wants more but doesn't want to be 'that' girl because we all hate being the girl going for the guy that all the girls want! But hey, shit happens!

So, so excited for the next, hope it's soon!

Also with your last message you mentioned you just had a birthday? Well happy birthday! I hope it was awesome and that you are enjoying the new age!
AMAZING WRITER chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
I don't have a FP acct otherwise Id log in and leave you a message but I wanted to tell you to ignore all the cowards who write nasty things or down grade your work-you are an amazing writer and this story is an amazing story! I am thoroughly impressed by just how well you write. So please don't give up on this story because of a few rotten people because there are plenty of us who are loving this story. Lincoln & Scarlet are amazing together (even though they try to hate one another most of the time) and the chemistry you write for them is smokin hot! I absolutely cannot wait for you to post the next chapter soon please!
Love This chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Ok so I just stumbled across this story last night and I have to tell you how amazing it is. You write everything so well(the chemistry between Lincoln & Scarlett is OFF the charts hot) and I am already dying for the next update because I can't wait to see what Lincoln will do next. He is starting to be possessive of Scarlett and I love it. I just hope he doesn't turn into a giant asshole now that he has been with her but I'm sure she expects him to still be annoying because well that is Lincoln! haha OMG please UD this again really fast-I am begging!
ifeelmad1 chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Oh, it was his POV. Still, is this even allowed on FP? Its still not a good story.
ifeelmad1 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
? Are you talking about gay attraction? This is really not a very good story. Not very creative or interesting.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »