Reviews for Healing Scars
ifeelmad1 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Ok, the part about the little mikids and family in chapter 2 was cute. But I don't know if this sensuality is allowed on Fictionpress, and I wouldn't like it even if it was. Can't you find a more interesting way for your characters to converse besides swearing, talking aboyt sex and petting boys? Can't you find a more creative way for people to fall in love than ridiculous flirting, seducing and cliched "sexy" behavior?
ifeelmad1 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I like what you have about Scarlett; I can tell she's the family "troublemaker" and hates the label. But please don't capitalize dialogue tag sentences, and stop all the swearing. Its uncreative and uneducated, and makes the story look dumb.
ifeelmad1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Okay, this was funny and cute, sort of. But the word "d*ck" was in bad taste. Very bad taste. And the talk about sex was very, very awkward. Just not good. :(
foxyricanlady chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
That was great. Cant wait for more... I liked that it was a long chapter.
Saraco chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Wow! not how I wanted that to end but I figured it wouldn't end all cheery, good chapter, keep it up
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Can't wait to find out more about Scarlet's past!
coldblood chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
i loved the way you put my favorite song on this chapter

nice keep it up
foxyricanlady chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
That was amazing. Um glad we got to see a little about scarlet's past
HopelessGenius chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Eeep loved this chapter! I hate it when siblings hate each other so I can't wait for them to make nice. Or make civil...if that's even possible. Sooo yeah loved this. I love Lincoln, he's perfect for Scarlet. They can bask in their dual fuckedupedness. :)

Hopeless
Saraco chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
uhg! And I mean that in a good way, I just want to know what she did. I love how much she hates and likes lincoln
foxyricanlady chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
That was great keep it up...
Jester79 chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Glad she finally talked with her Mom. Liking the interaction with Lincoln.
LoveAlways03 chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
great chapter! I love them and excited to see this story continue! when I saw the update it seriously made my day# hope the next one it's quick!
AlwaysForever23 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
LOVE THIS STORY!
ive already read it 5 times :) I cant get enough! Update soon please :)))
LoveAlways03 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Uh, was so excited you updated! Made my day! Really like them as a 'couple' thing and really can't wait for more and to see character development for all of them! i think you're doing a great job building Lincoln and Scarlet and excited to see more! Update soon! :)
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »