Reviews for Healing Scars
foxyricanlady chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter. Cant wait for the next update. I really would like to see why Fisher and scarlet dont get along... Cause I have a twin sister and we are the youngest of five kids. and we are very close as sibling my big sister is the best big sister in the world but my love and relationship with my twin is so different. We tell people that twins are just soul mates its crazy but I just feel that way about my twin. But I really like to see what really happened for them not to like each other. and of course Lincoln I wont ever get tired of him
the unknown anon chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
:)) hehe i like scarlet. she's total badass. nice!
mazzle37 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Love it, love it, love it! Please keep writing it's really good and Lincoln is HOT!
foxyricanlady chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I really like what you have so far. Hope you update soon
Jester79 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Great story so far. Has some good chemistry between Lincoln and scarlet.
LeweBecki chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Heyy :) nice few chapters! Really liking your story. Hope you update soon!
Saraco chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
loved it, no offense but it has a striking similarity to LoveAlways03's story Don't Fall for the Players, but just a hint of difference too. I'd love to see it really come into it's own and can't wait to see where Lincoln and Scarlet go from here, love the name's by the way. Oh and Fisher & her too.
naleyLove4ever chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
LoveAlways03 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
So as I was reading this chapter, I found myself sad. The more I read, the sadder I got and I realized because it was ending! You are kicking ass girl! This story is amazing and I really am excited for the next chapter! Hope it's soon!
LoveAlways03 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I love this story and I already have a crush on Lincoln, he is so sexy. what I love with your writing is how relatable it is, along with the fact you picture what's happening. like a movie playing out, love it!
HopelessGenius chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Lately I've been lazy when it comes to reviewing stories, so I'll start trying to break that habit now. I absolutely loveee this story! You write with such passion that I can practically feel it when I'm reading. The detail is beautiful and the lust is strong, creating the perfect amount of tension. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Hopeless
LoveAlways03 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh so excited for this story! You're such a great writer and you know you already have me hooked on it! Hope you update very soon!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13