Reviews for Healing Scars
Alixah chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2014
I miss reading this story so much. Hope to see an update soon. :)
AsokaDeg chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
God, I miss reading this story so much. I know you mentioned you were going on a long trip, I just miss Scarlet and Lincoln. :( I literally just re-read the whole thing in two days just to reminiscence. Update when you can, please? I used to look forward to these updates every other day! :3
Doing It Live chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
I love this story! Lincoln and scarlet are so great for each other! I can't wait to read more! :)
renegade01 chapter 23 . 3/28/2014
Love your story. Its amazing ;-)
LoveAlways03 chapter 23 . 3/13/2014
Just reread this story and still love it! Hope to see an update from it soon! You rock!
Terri-ific chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
I have enjoyed this story immensely, though i have wanted to smack both Lincoln and scarlet upside the head a few times. I really hope you continue, and i hope it's really soon.
hirokiri9 chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
this is simply an amazing. so glad i decided to read it! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 1/14/2014
do you know roughly when there will be another chapter!? It ended on such a cliff hanger
Aurorahh chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
Hey, I just reread Healing Scars, and I would just love another chapter! It frustrates me that I don't know what's happening with Scarlet and Lincoln... And Alexis..
I hope you're enjoying your trip though, but please don't give up on this story 3
Guest chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
I really miss this story. Update please!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
I miss this story
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
You have got to update this story! I am dying for the next chapter!
Whitney chapter 23 . 12/4/2013
I am seriously loving this story. I find it so interesting how they are both scared and confused my the feelings they have for each other. And I love how you are showing the softer side of Lincoln.

I am really loving this story and how you are developing these characters. I can't wait to learn more about their backstory.

Keep up the amazing work! Hope you update soon! XOXO