Reviews for Healing Scars
penname JC chapter 23 . 11/19/2013
I am really enjoying this story. And, I love how terrified they are of their feelings. You are doing a wonderful job of really showing how drawn they are to each other. I am super interested to find out who Damon is and what is going to happen with the family story lines as well as with Alexis and Lincoln. Really good story. I can't wait until you are able to update.
Keish94 chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
LOVED IT! So cute how Lincoln thinks Halle and dexter are gonna move on without him and his conversation with Halle was sweet you can tell how much she cares about him! Now don't get me started on Scarlett and lincoln I can't wait to read the next chapter she see what happens when she goes round
atlalok33 chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
i love this song. it's so great and fits perfectly! awwww, i loved this chapter so much since you can see the true sides of Scarlet and Lincoln. Wonder what happens next...? Please update sonoononoonnnnn!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
This is quickly becoming my favourite story on here.

The last chapter was amazing!

The story just keeps getting better and better.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
Wow! I love is an ass,but I'm glad that Scarlet and Lincoln are even closer after their little fall out.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
How has this story not gotten more credit? It's seriously amazing. Even though they are both stubborn and complicated characters, I love Scarlet and Lincoln. I can't quite make my mind up about Fisher. His mood swings give me hypothetical whiplash. Cant wait to read more! :)
the unknown anon chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
AAAAAHH! I can't stop squealing! Why do I feel like this? I feel queasy and cheesy. TOO GIRLY. It's scary the way I feel about this story. It's too much. I've never been the one to squeal. I just love this story that it changes me to something girly when in reality, I'm not. It changes me the way scarlet changes lincoln and vice versa. Go scarlinc!
Saraco chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
omg yes! that is all
lanae96 chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
Aww this chapter is sooo cute! Lincoln & Scarlet are so cute together. I am happy they are finally working their way towards a relationship even though they both claim they're not looking for one. I can't wait for them to finally get into a relationship! : )
isfuathliomgaeilge chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
Awwww I loved this chapter! They are just so cute! Poor Alexis though! Xavier shield get his ass kicked! 3 hope to read more soon! - Kathy
Jester79 chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
Xavier needs his punk ass beat! Although this is an awful situation I think it will help Scarlett learn to be a "friend" and what all that entails. I see Jordan stepping in and possibly being in Alexis future and the other guys rallying around her to protect her (if it's made known to them). So many possibilities.
Danielle chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
The last two chapters you posted are literally perfection. They were just full of so much emotion and just their confusion about their feelings for each other and everything is very realistic and relatable. Thank you for updating so quickly and please update soon!
Keish94 chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
Noooo omg you left it in such a cliff hanger I want Lincoln's pov of that conversation so bad, bless him I understand why Scarlett said no but I feel so bad for him :( that you for a great chapter I am curious as to whats up with Alexis
empty-walls chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
I aways love a new chapter to this story, great work and great passion
atlalok33 chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
that was intense. ohh, alexis?! can't wait. please update soon
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »