Reviews for Healing Scars
Yes Girl chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
I LOVED IT. IT WAS HEARTBREAKING IN SUCH A WAY THAT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE LINCOLN'S POINT OF VIEW!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
No, no, no, no! You can't just end the chapter there, I need more! I can't believe scarlet just left Lincoln hanging like that, poor Lincoln! I really didn't think he would open up and say he wants to be with scarlet, and for scarlet to just go and turn him down! Poor Lincoln, I hope scarlet hasnt ruined everything with Lincoln, and that Lincoln doesn't go do anything stupid like hooking up with anyone!

Please update soon, I need an update to keep me sane! And I know how you said the next chapter is about Alexis but I need more scarlet and Lincoln!

Oh and thanks for the quick update, keep me coming! :-D
empty-walls chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
I'm still waiting for lincon to punch fisher in the face
Saraco chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
I thought for sure this chapter's dialogue would have been flipped, I thought that scarlet would have cracked first. I hate and love this chapter, to see Lincoln so vulnerable and yet to see scarlet denying her feelings, your tearing me up
LoveAlways03 chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
I love how she asked him last chapter not to avoid her and yet then she avoided him! Totally something I would do and have done haha

I knew Lincoln would be the first to say he wants more. What I love is that since she is the first girl he has had feelings for, they just come across as more intense and unsure. I think I mentioned before I love they have almost an innocence about them. Like neither knows what they are supposed to be doing in this situation, but they are so connected they can't stay away. I also love how jealous they get of each other. If that doesn't scream I'm crazy about you, I don't know what does!

The ending was sad, it was like this little boy begging for someone to care about him and she just left, or is in the process of leaving and I just want to wrap him in a hug and tell him it will be ok! I'm really excited for the next chapter with Alexis and I hope it's as quick of an update as these!

awesome job love!
Taylor
LoveAlways03 chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
I love how they are opening up and trusting each other. It's like they are both so completely damaged that they want to protect and fix the other, but at the same time don't want to admit it. I feel Lincoln might be the first to vocalize it out loud that he wants more with them. However, I can only imagine how awkward he will be about it!
Plus, I don't know if I mentioned before, but I love drunk Scar, she is hilarious! Just wish she was this honest with him sober! Welp, you spoiled me with another update, so off to read it! :)
LoveAlways03 chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
I swear these two's chemistry is off the charts! You write them so perfectly together it comes off very natural and true. Love this story!
the unknown anon chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
I'm so glad that you updated fast. It's a miracle!

I am loving everything you write! Lincoln's possessiveness and Scarlet's doubtful thinking. It has this certain balance that adapts perfectly to the plot. This is probably the best story I've read so far in FictionPress.
2D chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
Wonderful chapter, wonderful story! I really like how the story has progressed and the overall flow. I hope we get to see Lincoln breaking through his rough shell eventually and that we get to see Lincoln and Scarlett's relationship move beyond sex.
lanae96 chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
LOVED this chapter ! : ) Love how Lincoln is trying to make it official without really saying it to Scarlet . Aww . This chapter was soo adorable !
Jester79 chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
Wow - these are big steps, especially for Lincoln to pretty much confess to Scarlett - that he wants only her and for her to admit and say she will only be with him. (not that she had plans to go anywhere else) But, he just wants confirmation from her. I am curious about Alexis - I think her boyfriend is abusive in some way.
foxyricanlady chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
Oh my God! What is wrong
Reemostwanted chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
I am so happy that Lincoln told her in his own way that he likes her and wants to be with her! I can't believe she said no. Hopefully she will get together with him soon and open up to him, maybe have a secret relationship. I hope you update soon! Can't wait to see what is going on with Alexis.
the unknown anon chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
I could not believe my eyes. Do my eyes deceive me? Did Lincoln admit that he likes Scarlet too? They both admitted it! Yes! I like that Lincoln can understand Scarlet's scars (pun not intended) and still be cool about it.

Hope you would update soon! I'm looking forward to the 'scarlinc' relationship.
FallingFastly chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
I love this, oh gosh. Except for the language, other than that it's great!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »