Reviews for Healing Scars
Guest chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
Do you know when the nerd one will be up!?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
waiting for the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
Hey! I l
dorothy10242003 chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
I'm so in love with this story. I find myself rereading some of the chapters while I wait for new ones because I read them so fast I want to make sure that I'm not missing anything. Keep up the awesome work I'm I huge fan! I love Lincoln and Scarlet!
shjelm1 chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
Im sorry i barely gt through reading any of this i got bored and annoyed especially with fisher hiw he is a dick to his twin... and Lincoln has no heart Scarlett no soul i only read it to the end cause i had to see if it gt better, it got worse.
Linc-Scar Love chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Ok seriously I loved Scarlet in this chapter! She was fun and funny and it was so nice to see her like this for a change because she's always so serious and moody. And Lincoln..I just have to tell you-I LOVE the chapters where things are in his perspective. It's probably my favorite parts of the story because these are the parts that are raw and the most like a guys true inner thoughts that I've ever read. So kudos to you for nailing it! And the ''spongebob'' parts..I just couldn't help but to chuckle reading Scarlet rambling on! And then Lincoln to her rescue so she couldn't get into a fight-and her mom thinks he's not good for her-pffftt! Like she knows anything! Haha Such an amazing chapter and I cannot wait for the next part! Please UD soon! :)
Linc-Scar Love chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Ok so you made me love Lincoln again! haha I really enjoyed this chapter alot and I love that Scarlet and Lincoln both have this need for one another but also want to be friends, which is something that they usually don't want. I loved Scarlets theatrics towards the end..Its good to see her and Lincoln be able to laugh, but more importantly to mean it. Excellent chapter!
heartsadore chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
I love how you've been updating more frequently these days! I liked this chapter. I love the scene where Scarlet started talking to Lincoln about Spongebob. Seeing her like that and Lincoln finding it amusing and laughing at her was cute. Heh. I also love how Lincoln pulled Scarlet out of that fight with the girl at the last part. I wish you added more, but that's okay. This was still a great chapter.

I hope we get to know more about Jackson & Fisher and Scarlet's relationship in the coming chapters. And more about Scarlet's past, definitely. Update soon! Xx
primeproper chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
I love this story cuz lincon is a guy like me and a few freinds his childhood is wut se consederd normel last year we had one of us hang themseves over molested beaten or somthen else it leaves you broken inside we have a hard tkme conecting to people. People give nothing but coffee house bullshit to people like lincon and us.

I also like how scarlet/lincon are doing with the steamy bits to the just them having a lazy day together but I still want to see her get caught in his home and face his brother soon to be wife
Reemostwanted chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
First off, I just want to let you know that this is one of the most interesting stories I have ever read! I love that it's romantic but not too over the top. I think that the conversation Jordan and Lincoln had was intense. Maybe he will finally confide in Jordan about his feelings for Scarlet. The relationship between Scarlet and Fisher is so strained and barely existent. I'd love to see something happen that would bring them closer together or for a moment make them realise what they used to be like. I hope that eventually Scarlet and Lincoln go out because they make the cutest couple ever! You are an amazing writer and I look forward to every chapter you write! I'm so excited for the next update! Thank you!
Amelie chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
Wow I read this allin one sitting!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
I absolutely loved this Chapter. I can't wait for what happens next. I love the way that Lincoln and Scarlet's relationship is progressing.

More updates, please!
brash73 chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
I figured that Scarlet did not have a legit drinking problem, I just thought she did the drinking and smoking to forget her problems.

Every time Scarlet and Lincoln interact, they get better and better, which I didn't think could get possible after the last chapter, but it happened!

I am hoping that Scarlet let Ryan down easily... she has to let the guy know she does not think of him that way at some point.

Drunk Scarlet was a HOOT! I was cracking up while reading that part, haha!

I have been waiting for Jordan to find out about Scarlet and Lincoln hooking up... I hope he finds out soon, they need someone on their side, and I can picture Jordan being the guy that would have their back.

I cannot wait for the reveal of Scarlet's secret, and for Fisher and her to start mending their relationship. Scarlet's relationship with her whole family needs a little TCL, I know she loves them and vice versa, but there is still a little tension between them. Her parents and brother seem to have little faith/trust with her, and I can't see the rebuilding a solid relationship without trusting her.

I am excited for the next chapter!

This story is pure brilliance, keep up the amazing work!
brash73 chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
As always I LOVE this story!

Lincoln and Scarlet's relationship is going in a great direction, I know they have a lot to learn about each other and to become a solid couple, but I think this chapter shows the promise of what they could be.

I am not sure what to think on Scarlet drinking... did she have a legit problem?

I think Scarlet, Fisher, Damon, and Jaime were friends, and Jaime is the guy who died in the car accident Scarlet was in on Halloween a couple years back.

In my opinion any update is great, I am obsessed with this story, so anytime I get more to the story is SPECTACULAR! If the chapter is long than that is an added bonus!
LoveAlways03 chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
I love them.

It's as easy as that. They have such a light easy going relationship, which is funny being as they are both so complicated. I'm glad both are slowly starting to admit how they are nuts about each other and I love their little touches they do. I love that they can't stand being around each other without touching each other and that is so cute and hot all at the same time.

Plus that Spongebob scene was hilarious! Drunk Scar is so much fun and I love how Lincoln is with her. I don't know why she got in a fight, but in my mind it was because the girl made a comment on Lincoln and Scarlet got jealous because she loves him and wants his babies...that is what happened in my mind and it was adorable.

I can't wait for them to be alone together, because thought they are 'friends' I know a drunk Scarlet will be on him like a spider monkey when they are alone! I can't wait for the next update and I can't wait to see how Jordan reacts when Scarlet comes and tells him she is leaving...with Lincoln...Lincoln who is his best friends and swaers they are a thing. Squeals excited! Hope the next update is as fast as these! Makes my day!

Killing it girl!