Reviews for Healing Scars
Addicted chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
I love and hated Lincoln all in this chapter! He had moments of a butthead but still showed he cares! But please update soon! It's been way to long and I love this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
I love where this story is going and can't wait for the New Orleans chapter.

Update as soon as you can, please.
Linc Scar Love chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Loved this chapter, even though I hated Linc! Haha No Im just kidding because I know he won't be able to resist her for very long because he is always thinking of her or watching her or obsessing about all things Scarlet! But I loved that Scar didn't let him stand up for her after the way he has been treating her with hooking up with other girls and ignoring her like a giant dink! I was so happy she kissed Ryan because he's like Linc's fuse when it comes to Scarlet! And honestly I love when he gets jealous because he should! I'd love to see her ex or something come back and really light a fire under his ass because if he can parade around and be a manwhore she can make him jealous too! Damn the chemistry is always off the charts!

And I even loved that her brother was protective because you can tell that he loves her even though he's a jerk at times!

Just such a fabulous chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Pretty please!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
I really like the story, please keep doing the good work!
LoveAlways03 chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
So my emails are set up through my phone and every time I get an email I hope it's for this storu. So the last few days I've been sad thinking no update. Then I realize my emails had an update and bam! Two days ago you posted this! ! Now I won't tell you how excited I was or that at work I took a smoke break ( though I don't smoke) to go outside as nd read this, only I tell you all the time my love for this story. You are probably like ' Taylor, dead horse? Beat it much!?' So ill just say the relationship is developing exactly how I imagine the characters to go. I also love the small side story with Fisher where he slips his anger and becomes that brother we all know he is.

Now my baby sister is leaving for college tomorrow and I'm being a total baby about it and I'd love an update to put me in a better mood. I'd also love to see New Orleans. I'm being totally fsn girl about it! SO pleade please please update asap! Please make my day! :)
brash73 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
As always, I am loving this story!

I hope that Scarlet and Lincoln talk about being exclusive soon, I know they will not be in a serious relationship, but they need to talk out their exclusive friends with benefits relationship. They both get upset and territorial when someone else is around the other.

I love the scenes where they actually talk and have a civil conversation. The physical scenes are always awesome, but I also love it when they talk and get to know each other. I love how alike they are, it is awful that they both have demons in their past, but I know if they share with each other they can learn to move on and be happy together.

I have been anticipating this senior trip since it was mentioned!

I cannot wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
I get so happy I get when I see an update for this story. :-)

I can't wait to find out more about Lincoln's and Scarlet's past.

Update soon, please!
mary chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
this story is cliche with no originality. I find Fisher the most interesting
the unknown anon chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
That was an INTENSE chapter. Jealousy was shown, above all things. Lincoln seems to be, I don't know, scared. Scared about getting hurt. Same goes with Scarlet. I just hope Scarlet and Lincoln will figure out their true feelings are and be done with it. But since I don't want this story to end yet...

New Orleans chapter please...
Red Nebulosity chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
I absolutely love the story, I really do. I can't wait for the school trip, and I can't wait until either Scarlet or Lincoln confesses to someone. It'll be awesome.
Shadowsgirl9 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
I so like this story! is written so beautifully...you have real talent...this is one of the few storys I really enjoy reading and I always get so excited when I see that you updated! I love your charachters. please update :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
If Scarlet's a lesbian, I'd definitely fuck her. She's so hot. Me and my fantasies :( I wish she was though. Tough choice between Lincoln
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Love it! Post soon :)
coldblood chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
i'm betting a million bucks that Scarlet is adopted.
Linc-Scar Love chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
I loooooved this chapter! Seriously I have fallen hopelessly in love with the both of them-stubborness and all! I love that they both are spending more and more time together and they both actually enjoy it even when they won't vocalize it! It'll really be amazing when Lincoln lets Scarlet into his bedroom because that's when we will know he has some serious feelings for her because that's his space that he doesn't let anyone in, so I hope that they get to that point soon! Kudos on the sex scenes-seriously hot! These two never bore me and I love how they are so active because they are so addicted to one another! But Linc was kind of a dick when Scar asked about Maya and if he honestly thinks they can keep up this hooking up thing for a while I don't think it'll happen with all these girls messaging him for hookups because even though she won't admit it out loud Scar is developing some serious feelings(i hope) and she already got jealous. I can't blame her though because Linc just slept with her and then says he has to go and there are other girls looking to hook up. She obviously has some trust issues and even though he isn't doing other girls, she doesn't know that and it's gotta be hard for her bc she has started to genuinely like him! And I can't wait to see what Lincoln was thinking before he left Scarlets room since earlier he suggested a movie marathon day-did he want to kiss her or was he wanting to stay with her longer? I can't wait to know because it was a sweet moment..almost like when he was being really sappy and intimate with her in the shower! These two have an epic storyline going on..You are a fabulous writer and truly know how to keep your readers begging for more! I love how you are so quick with the updates as well because i never feel like I have to go back and re-read previous chapters(although I do) just to remember what happened. Please UD this story super fast again-I cant wait for more chapters! Thank you!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »