Reviews for Healing Scars
LoveAlways03 chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
You already know I love this chapter, because it had Scarlet and Lincoln and I have a crush on him. I love how you wrote him in the shower because I could totally see it and how he interacted with her. I think his feelings are definitely growing and its making him nervous. I can't wait for the next chapter and watching them grown and I definitely can't wait for the New Orleans trip! Update as soon as you can because I'm so excited! When I saw I had an email and someone had updated I always hope to see Healing Scars pop up in the box! Yay for more! haha

Hope you're also enjoying you job! :)
sarai chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Freaking awesome...keep it up
P. I like how their relationship is developing...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
loving this story!I wonder if her parents are divorcing or having problems...I really hope not!Love Scarlett and Lincoln together!
brash73 chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
This chapter is SPECTACULAR :))

When Scarlet said she did not deserve love, that broke my heart.

With every chapter it becomes more apparent that Lincoln and Scarlet belong together! They have the physical part of their relationship down perfectly, but the moments where they share about themselves and trust each other is beautiful to me... well every scene with them together is, whether they are fighting, talking, laughing, comforting, or it is a physical scene they are all amazing to read, because no matter what, you can feel the passion between these two!

CANNOT wait for the next chapter :))
blondiexoxo chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Just saw and read this story today. I really like. I loved this last chapter. Their development is great. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Keish94 chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Every episode is amazing the other day I was bored waiting for the new chapter so I just went back and read it from the beginning! I love Lincoln and Scarlett's characters and now all these secrets! Ahh I just can't wait until the next chapter x
lanae96 chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
I love Scarlet & Lincoln together . I wonder when they'll finally give in & start a relationship lol
Jester79 chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
I enjoyed this chapter very much - I like when Scarlet & Lincoln are together - even just hanging out - I think it really helps build, I hope, their relationship - finding common ground. I really like the fact that your chapters are long - so we get a lot of interaction. Kinda curious what the parents are hiding though.
Red Nebulosity chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
I am seriously loving this story, it's brilliant. I'm loving Scarlet and Lincoln's relationship development, and I can't wait until the school trip. Keep up the good work!
the unknown anon chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
BEST CHAPTER EVER! It was really hot! FINALLY! I've been waiting for them to admit their feelings! I never knew how relieving and satisfying it is to read. I can now die peacefully.

...but please still update
Linc Scar Love chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
I love this chapter and this story and everything about your writing! I'm so happy that you have been updating regularly because this story is addicting and as soon as you're done with one chapter you are dying for the next. It's never boring or slow-just awesome! I really loved this chapter because I think it showed us a new side of Lincoln and I adored it! Sure he was jealous but towards the end of this chapter I like that he kind of knows that he isn't just hanging around for the sex (even though its amazing and hot between these two).. It kind of feels like Lincoln realizes that he may have feelings for Scarlet even though he's still in denial. OMG please UD again soon because I am really excited to see what comes next!
brash73 chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE this story!

Underneath all of Fisher 's anger at Scarlet it is great to see he still sticks up for her.

Lincoln gets more lovable every chapter, he is definitely my favorite character! I hope Lincoln and Scarlet open up to each other more, it was awesome to see them talk with each other without getting in some fight

I cannot wait for more updates :)
the unknown anon chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
This story just gets better and better! I'm really excited for the next chapter! The fact that they both love LOTR makes me love this story more. I love lord of the rings!
LoveAlways03 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Lincoln killed me this chapter. He was funny, cute and sexy all at the same time. I love how he interacts with everyone and though he doesn't give a damn, is so open to trying to figure it out with Scarlet. That's what I love about his character. He has depth and passion and he clearly is lonely. However, I feel like he will be the first to admit feelings and Scarlet will be the first to constantly push him away. I can't wait for the next chapter! I love this story oh so much!

P.S Completely understand the family thing. I have one sister and three brothers and it's a huge cluster fuck of loudness and emotions and I love it. Most the time friends will come over and be like, ugh, there is like a lot happening here. You all talk over each other, however, still hear everything everyone is saying. I'm like yup...our crazy mess!

And i think you touch that in this story perfectly. Plus, i love that even hating her, Fisher still defends her. Just like in true close family fashion you always have their back and go to bat for them even when things are shitty! I can't wait for the next update, Really get excited when I see you posted!

Thanks for sharing!
Taylor
Red Nebulosity chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Okay, so I've been reading this story for a while now, and haven't bothered to review, but this time I thought I'd take the time to write one.

This story is simply amazing, and I don't know why it isn't more popular. It's written beautifully and is simply wonderful, and I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter, because I am anticipating the New Orleans trip. Please update soon.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »