Reviews for Crossed Lovers
Ginbrat chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Huh? Arranged marriage? She had a right to go off like that! Anyone would've gone off like that!
Miranda Catherine chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Ok, this was a pretty good read! What I would suggest (something I also fall short on) is proof reading. Its more important than we think. My policy, when I find the time after typing my chapters up, is to go through it from the very beginning to the end and read it out loud to myself. This really helps me observe every detail and aspect of the story and also ensure my grammar and spelling is up to par. Also, by doing so, you will be able to weed out those sentences that don't make sense.
Also, in your summary, in the first sentence, I think you meant "is screwed up" as opposed to "it screwed up", as you have it now. Make sure you fix that as your summary is the first thing the reader sees before clicking to read further!
Again, it was a good read! Hopefully my advice helps and I'd love to read more of your work!

Best
-CED-
Alexia Beatrice chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Thanks for updating. Emerald's life is like the total oppisites of Rosalyn's. With the exception that she doesn't care if she is poor. Her parents care for her and spoil her. But I don't think they're making the right decision in having her marry someone she bearly remembers grownig up with and someone who doesn't seem to notice her in school. I get it's to secure her and her parents future but its totally unfair for both her and Tyler. Tyler sees her as a sister and it would be totally weird to having to marry someone thats like a sister.

I'm not exactly sure, but I think that I was right about Justin having a crush on Emerald. I see where this story is going. Its a whole mix, one person loving another persons best friend, not knowing another girl feels the same way. Your doing a great job. Merna and Bianca you both work great together. Both of you keep up the great work. I'll be waiting for the next update.
Live and learn chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I like it! Especially the way youpsy close attention to detail. I actually need a lot of help in that area so would you mind taking a look at my story extraterrestrial? For some reason description has always been my weak point.
Update soon!(:
Alexia Beatrice chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Its a great begininng so far. From the characters personalities you can easily see that Rosalyn's parents don't actually understand her. Also they are not exactly grear parents because they didn't even look at her to say goodnight. From what I understand of Rosalyn so far is that she doesn't care if shes rich. She is definitly not happy that she's going to marry someone she doesn't love. I agree at Rosalyn, I would also be mad if I was told I would be getting marry and faking as if it wasn't an arranged marriage. She seems to notice that probably her parents care more about other things then her.

As for Justin, I see that might have a crush on the waitress. If I'm right theres going to be something there.

I hope that Rosalyn and her crush work out.
Great chapter. Hope to read more. :)