Reviews for 2) Galaxy at War (Book II in the Roy Master Cycle)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2018
Great
Barrie Brown chapter 10 . 11/19/2018
really interesting and great I hope you get paid for your stories and not tied up in all their legal wrangling.
Regards Barrie
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2018
Nuts!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2018
Need to find out how to see how this story ends.
john chapter 10 . 7/1/2018
Fast paced well thought out. I enjoyed the basics and the detail keep me wanting more.
smmiffy chapter 10 . 6/27/2018
how do i buy/obtain a copy of Galaxy at War (Book II in the Roy Master Cycle)
Bill chapter 6 . 4/19/2017
The author's background is obvious, and her portrayal of a galaxy spanning civilization is well done. 2 things bother me though, her protagonist and their civilization at so over powered as to make it unrealistic and the text was obviously speech to text as punctuation is very bad ( mine is not good but even to me it is obvious) and often the words as printed make no sense. Time must be taken to review ad figure what was said to the text to speech engine. A bit of proofreading woul help greatly.
Huh Humm chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Message received.
I kinda wish I used my normal reviewer name now. (Elims) its not an account but anyway.
Thank you for the reply.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Cool
Huh Humm chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
I enjoyed you first Roy masters story but now I'm a bit confused.
I don't understand the necessity behind this past/present duo plot.
Originally I thourght the original 'present' intro was just that, a long intro where you showed what privileged cheat like powers/position Roy has.
Going to the past is where the main story would take place, were we would discover how Roy receieved his athorities, skills and trainings. It would eventually merge with the prologue then continue to the climax.

This chapter, while very interesting and well plotted on its own, proves me wrong and leaves me confused.

Wasn't I about to read the epic story of Roys serch for his parents? How he goes from unschooled teen to crack commando? Then how he became an Honorary Pariah and also received his special clearance? Along the way learning all those things that made him a greater person? And maybe some patience if he hasn't rescued his parents by the time the story rejoins the intro.

Then we have the flash forward that sets up this huge expectancy toward the persent time line. Clearly past/present both have there own story bait now so whitch one is the main plot?
Past is the teens struggle to find his parents/growing up and present is suddenly trouble with the army, a security breach of massive proportions that could lead to the loss of the war that previously was in the bag for a win with a little bit of being framed (possibly) given the secret service has just come knocking.

Both the past/present plot lines are good but they don't really match well for duo reading.
If the Past is meant to be flashback then it is way too long and detailed. If not I have little idea whats going on and can only sit back for the ride and wait for the great reveal latter on. Where is author-sama's plot taking me?

This is a great stand alone chapter for fast paced action. We go from 0 to 70 in 0.01seconds.
Basic Recon mission that was about to simply end suddenly becomes fatally dangerous when prototype Machines go bad.
A sudden confidential conference reveals they may even be illegal weapons and theres been a big cover up.
While still considering what this means the secrete services suddenly appears and that never a good thing.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Great
claudejones chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
That is it, another rewrite, I'm done with this author. It is really a shame. I consider her work brilliant. Everything she writes is great the first time but her compulsive disorder won't let her leave well enough alone. I am truly sorry, but I can no longer endure. goodbye
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Thanks.

Great Story.
markus chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
Great,
At last a continuing Greenie I love Roy.
I'd love to read more about these adventures
JIMMY B chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Still having a fine time reading the first (9) chapters.

love to get complete books to reread over and over,

JWB