Reviews for Negative
Amanda chapter 38 . 8/12
Wait, wait...what?! What just happened? What happened to Everen? Is he dead. did I miss something? Please make a sequel! I'm completely drawn to this story and it's characters!
Averick chapter 37 . 7/14
Nope, don't trust the Director, he's up to something. Interesting to learn about Renyx and Will's 'partnership'. Although I do think they are good friends ;) Meanwhile, WHERE IS MY TYREN! WHERE!

And where'd Cal run off to?!

Fix this!

PS Loved the chapter, of course xD Update soon!
Averick chapter 36 . 5/30
Yes, I'm sure Evren was that scared too. CAL WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LISTEN TO YOUR FRIENDS, DAMMIT. Ugh.

Anyway, wonderful to see an update :) Really looking forward to more!

And I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO EVREN AND TY!
Averick chapter 35 . 5/24
DAMN YOU WHAT IS HAPPENING! I NEED TO KNOW! I also need to know what's happening to Evren and Ty! So get on that, dammit!

Anyway, this was an awesome chapter. Wonderful to see them graduate and everything :) Well done! Really looking forward to another update!
Averick chapter 34 . 5/15
Ahh how I have missed this story. Thankfully Cal made up with his friends, but they should definitely tell him about you-know-who, lol. Anyway, I'm curious as to what's happening with Evren and Tyson! I hope Ty finds a way to fix everything ;) Because he loves Evren and everything ;) Anyway, please update soon!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/28
Wow. I wonder what happened to Evren. This story seriously just keeps you reading to know more. You're an amazing author! I love your style of writing and I really respect your work. :)
Averick chapter 32 . 2/27
Well at least Tyson can see how terribly wrong the Director is now, but gahhh what did he do to Evren D: Ty, you gotta fix it! This was a good chapter :3 I was happy to see an update. Still can't wait for more! Sorry the review's short, running on a few hours of sleep and am exhausted xD Surprised I can form a coherent sentence. Anyway, excellent chapter and I hope there is more soon! Hope Ty can help Evren!
Carmen chapter 9 . 2/16
Their relationship is weird. Tyson and Evren's I mean. I love this story and all but isn't this like sexual harassment or something? I still like their relationship, but I don't know what it is.
Xantzere chapter 31 . 2/16
Can't wait for the next chapter! I really do hope Tyson and Evren end up together soon. Your stories are always the best!
Averick chapter 31 . 2/5
C'mon, Ty, you can help Evren! You must save him. And Calix. Because Evren won't forgive you if you don't. And that would just be rude, so you must save them both. YOU MUST.

The tension is really building and I'm loving it. Also hating it because I know that means this story will probably be coming to a close soon :P I love this story.

Anyway I do hope Tyson will help Evren and Calix... and himself. Because Ty must be okay too at the end of this, of course ;) So he and Evren can get together bwahaha.

Anyway I'm really tired (haven't really slept in days, gah) and there's another headache coming on, so I'm gonna wrap this up ;)

Great chapter! I'm really loving it so far. I do hope Tyson can help. I also hope Evren can get Calix out of there. I'm curious as to what is going to happen - if the Director is going to have Evren's memories erased and altered again, what it is exactly he wants to know Evren remembered... I have lots of questions so get to updating, woman! :D
Averick chapter 30 . 1/23
Ugh Tyson why are you letting this happen to Evren! Gah you better fix this, Tenshi! I demand it! I also demand an update immediately or I shall be very angry with you ;) Otherwise, great chapter, suspenseful and it was nice to see Evren snapping back at them and telling it like it is and everything. Again, though, Ty better help him! GAH update like right now!
Averick chapter 29 . 1/8
(too lazy to sign in even though I hate to leave anonymous reviews... but you know it's me so oh well xD)

So... what is Cal about to do? And are Will and Renyx okay?! And what did the Director do? And what's Tyson going to do? And Evren? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS SO YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON DAMMIT! LIKE RIGHT NOW!
Averick chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
Awww Cal and Mal made up, yay! And I liked the interaction between Calix and Evren. They are awesome. Love how Renyx was kinda annoyed, but still awesome, and Will is great as always. I was a little sad that Ty wasn't in this chapter... I need my TyRen fix, you know...

But oh well. The Director at Mal's place! Sheesh! That would be terrifying, I think. At least Evren tried to cover for him, didn't mention the party or anything. That's good. I'm worried about what will happen when he goes back to Polaris, though... he's going to be in trouble and I'm not sure if Tyson can help him :P But we'll see, I guess.

Thanks for the update! :D NOW DO IT AGAIN.
Averick chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
Cal, that's not very nice. Apologize to Mal! He might not be your father but I'm sure he thinks of you as a son, and just because you're angry is no excuse to say that stuff to him! Ugh, men. Anyway, I hope they work things out.

I like that Evren is remembering more, even if it's hurting him. Hopefully Ty picks Evren over the Director, but we will see what happens. All about that TyRen.

Happy Cal and Evren are getting along, though :)

More soon, please!
Averick chapter 26 . 11/9/2014
Uh oh, seems like Evren's in trouble! Aw, Ty, why'd you leave him like that :( And that was nice to see that between Evren and Calix; they used to be close, it's starting to come back, and I'm guessing everyone knows about this but Evren. Or, at least, Ty knows to some extent and of course the Director knows. By the way, the Director is kind of an asshole xD

Sooo why is his hair white when it was blonde, hmm?

I'm trying to decide if Tyson was so angry about him staying out all night because, you know, he likes Evren and is semi-protective of him in a strange way, or if it's because he has an idea what happened, that he was with Calix and was remembering more stuff and Evren's not supposed to keep remembering. Hmm.

Well, woman, hurry up and post more, dammit! I need me some more TyRen! And I need to know what's gonna happen to Evren with the Director, and if Ty will allow anything bad to happy :P SO UPDATE!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »