Reviews for Negative
Averick chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
I like :) but of course you knew that 'cause I always like.

That being said - THAT WAIT WAS ENTIRELY TOO LONG! I DEMAND QUICKER UPDATES WOMAN

Where fore art though Calnyx? Hmm? I HAVE YET TO SEE IT D:

And more TyRen please :3 hehehe... I don't know why but I love them.

I'm loving Will and her SHU XD I was like "awww" and Renyx spoiled it of course XD Why wouldn't he?

And that bit about Will asking what Ren was doing there, his response "I live here" XD yuuppp. Gotta love it, yeah?

What game was being played for 4 hours O.o

I MUST KNOW

Anyway, I demand that you update sooner and gimme moarr TyRen and Calnyx :33
Averick chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Haha have to admit, Cal kinda deserved that, ignoring his friend and everything heh, I am loving where this is going! I like the TyRen, and I want more Calnyx ;). Soooooo gimme woman!

I am really enjoying the story so far :)

I still love Tyson haha even if he is kind of a jerk...

Leaving this review on my new iPad hehe ;)

UPDATE SOON, LIKE RIGHT NOW!
Averick chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Ahh I love this story so so so so so SOOOOO much :D :D :D These updates aren't fast enough damn you D:

I am loving the TyRen here, it's very O.o Ty's kind of a jerk but I still love it :D

Now where's my Calnyx, hmm? I DEMAND IT

I loved Mal questioning Cal XD That was very entertaining.

MORE PLEASE :D Like... now, right now!
GluttonyFang chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Haven't visited in a while, I have to say the quality of the author's work makes it very simple for readers to pick up. The detailed touches by Third Person Narration paints image after image. Diction is excellent in this case, precision in use of language is well demonstrated. No dialogue abuse, the sentence structure may be complex, but purposeful and engaging. The resonance within the story generates pretty fast, keeping the plot in line. I am pleased that I returned to this novel. I will catch up as soon as possible, keep up the great work!
Menn chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
1. Jesus, Calix can be such a stubborn butt! :I

2. Now, lemme note that when Evren started grabbing onto that guy's throat, I was all excite, ready for semi-bodily touches here and there- but than I forgot all that pride stuff.

3. I love how well you put everyone's emotions in with the whispering and the shouting and the all-around drama. These characters need to get in the game! Quit being...teenagers!

Keep it up!
Menn chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That...was good! Nice action, emotion.

Have you ever read/watched No. 6? I seriously sense that this type of development of two people nto meeting for a long time but going through such a traumatic event together is a great start!
Averick chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
UGH WOMAN HOW DARE YOU LEAVE IT THERE!

I might have to kill you for this - or get revenge somehow, I dunno... but I'll think of something! Just you wait!

I love Calix and Renyx and Will XD Their conversation was... ahhhh it was great ;) More of that, please. And like I said, Renyx and Calix need to totally get laid ;) hehe

As for the whole TyRen situation, KEEP IT UP I LOVE IT :D hehehe... and yes, Ty, there are elevators... XD

Moarrr please! Like... now, right now :D
Averick chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
hehehehe... do it again, do it again XD hehehe...

I love this chapter and I'm loving the two of them together more and more, and I love how angry Renyx is getting (is he jealous, hmmmmm? he acts jealous)

As much as I kind of want Cal and Evren together... I kinda totally like Ty and Evren together XD I AM SO TORN, WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME, WAHHHHH!

Ughhhh update soon, woman! :3
Averick chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
alsdkfjdf! FP! I reviewed already, dammit! Gah...

ANYWHO...

Ahhh I love it :3 I love Evren and Tyson and hehe Renyx asking if Cal could stay the night XD hehehe...

This was a pleasantly long chapter :3 I approve! More of these please!
GluttonyFang chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Very intense, a very good Chapter to start off on. I can feel the movement from the author's words. The rich imagery provides great backdrops for the story to progress. I hope you keep up the good work!
a midsummernight94 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Averick chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Poor Evren, remembering things he was probably told not to remember :/ Sniffle.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN, EVREN! Headaches suck, huh?

But Calix had better be okay! And Will -

GIMME MOARRRR, Tenshi-chan :3 Moarr, I say!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
This is cool. I can't wait for an update. I hope Evren remembers Calix. I hope they end up together.
Averick chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
My thoughts, you ask? MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE!

I love it so far! Poor Calix, but I'd be upset too if my former best friend/guardian-person decided to suddenly forget about me, point a gun at my head, and threaten me.

The ending reminded me of a season 1 episode of Hawaii 5-0 where this girl assassin killed this guy with this wire thing she choked him with, which cut into his skin and severed that artery in your neck, damn it I forget what it's called XD GAHHHH BRAIN WHY

Anyway, loved it still! I really like Evren even though he's evil and whatnot at the moment. Wonder what he was even doing over there, hmm?

UPDATE SOON! LIKE RIGHT NOW! NOW!
Averick chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
AND YOU END IT THERE WHY?! Gah! Maybe I will have to kill Caleb just for you doing this to me! Do you hear me?!

Ugh please update soon! I love Renyx even though he and Cal are kinda at odds. I love SHU XD hehe and Will. The apple memory was good too, of course.

Hurry and post more, Tenshi-chan!

:D