Reviews for Transcend: Despair (Season Two)
Tanaka Suaderi chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Loved it, Glad to see another chapter hope you can find time to continue sometime.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Great and entertaining but a bit too dark with so much death of so many of his friends.
ChaoticThunder chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Really liking how everything is going so far in season two and am especially loving the characters that you have introduced, a quite diverse bunch but still they are very well done. Among the cast I must say two that I like a lot are Rielyn and Ashley, although Lukas is still number one. I don't say this because he is the mc but because he is just so...Flawed, not as a character you created but as a person. There are too many main protagonists as of late that are so "Perfect" its frightening.

Aaaaaand I forgot to say anything about this chapter(need to come up with something quick). Um... I liked the red-tinted lamp?
Darth Zannacross chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Berserk Gene, well at least its not quite as a problem as Naruto when the Nine Tails went nuts or Ichigo's Inner Hallow lol. Looks like yet another Doctor Conner's paid for a bad idea, but at least Naomi is safe.

Well, with Yoda King Kai and others not around guess we will see if Seth can get Lukas to master his power, guess we will see if it equals a new attack or not lol. Damn, looks like I reached the end of the line for now. Oh well, looking forward to where this all goes, hope you have more time to check out Zilos in the future as well but till then keep up the great work and till next time Benehime.
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Well, revenge does lead to some ironic roads at times, not the best way to meet a cousin but I guess this will help Lukas size his vengeance.

Also like the bonding between Roy and Iris, hopefully Iris won't regret this choice.

Well, things are escalating quite a bit, looking forward to where this goes so keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
My, out of the frying pan and in to the fire, before heading right to the volcano with this it seems. 0-0.

Things were all ready bad enough till the sudden reunion with Lucy, talk about bad blood, and it seems this is a even darker conspiracy then first assumed. For one Sliver blood is up to much bigger stuff then I figured if they want there own puppet king, all the more reason they have to be stopped I suppose.

Well, to bad Lukas did not bring his recent allies with him on this, he could have used them but hopefully he can rescue our damsel from being in to much distress and shut down Nano before its to late. Oh well, great action and drama once more, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Damn, just when things were looking up now trouble is showing up in another region. Oh well, at least things were doing good in Nathan's end. That was a rather intense fight with Vincent, glad Nathan was able to show his stuff. We will see just what it leads to. Meanwhile, now that Naomi is missing it seems like the anti has been properly upped, we will see just what drama this leads to. Lots of nice drama and action today, keep up the great work and till next time keep it up.
Darth Zannacross chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Seems like the imperial stuff is all coming together, and that our princess would get along well with Princess Jasmine lol. Well, introduced to a few more elite figures, some seemed cool, some seemed, less cool. Guess we will see where it all shapes up from here lol. But, I like how the world is expanding and how its all coming together, looking forward even more to where it all goes so till next time keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
Damn, Regis was rather twisted, he nearly putt Nyla through something out of Clockwork Orange, good thing she was able to get out of it. Liked Ashley showing her stuff, there is quite a lot to her and it seems quite interesting. Well, Regis was tough and his demise was a bit sudden but after what he did to the poor girl I am glad Nyla got the last word in.

Looking like at the very least Lukas might have made a way to climb out of his funk, guess there is only one way to find out. In any case keep up the great work, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Well now, Hemlma almost sounds like the wild west, damn rouge bandits life does seem to have had Nyla grow up fast and hard, we will see if that area can improve I guess. I was shocked at how fast Lukas and Ashley hit it off, seems Lukas has some luck after all lol.

Well, not quite what I was expecting but things will seem to be quite intense next time so keep up the good work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Ah, I like Iris, she seems rather cool. Roy pulled some rather sweat movies getting her on board, I hope she does not regret the choice. Nice growth between Nyla and Lukas, they seem like good friends, work well in combat together to lol.

Well, the thugs may have had more to them then wanting cash but, they are still thugs lol. And to top things off we got another Gun-Force General, we will see how this Ashley effects things. Another great chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Dante and Nero, hope they don't run in to Dante and Nero from Devil May Cry 4 or they might be seen as imposters and get blown to hell lol. Not a bad chapter, seems like Nyla 's living in rather gloomy settings, damn hoodlums. If Sliver Blood has off shoots guess it means things are just getting in to more of a chaotic state, we will see how that goes.

Well, Roy is getting more and more players on his team, guess we will see what makes Iris stand out in his " deck". Only one way to find out, nice emotional and action moments once more, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
So we get to meet this princess at last, she sounds, interesting and a bit of spry one, I hope Nathan can live up to his role. Also, happy to see Meredith is back haha, I thinks she is my favorite female in the story at this point of time.

Meanwhile Lukas clearly has had better arrivals, guess its what happens when a Tourist lets his guard down lol.

Good it lead to a reunion, hope it will not lead to a repeat of his experiences with the previous female that he was close to.

Well on top of that Roy is shaping up quite the anti Sliver squad, looking forward to what will happen when it makes its official debut.

Quite the intense chapter, looking forward to the next one so till next time keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Well, all kinds of tension erupting here, since its been a while I figured I would at least make a double push lol. Lukus is almost like Wolverine theses days, isolating himself to deal with his drama, well, hopefully he figures out how to get out of this despair soon.

Good to see a few familiar faces, though it looks like things are messy all over. This Project Zeta sounds quite explosive, though if its anything like the Zeta Project from that TV show in Batman Beyond then it might be to much of a gamble lol.

Well, looks like despite his despair Lukas is getting stronger, looking forward to seeing how that pulls out, seems he might have to show his stuff to Seth with how , shady he looked at the end. Oh yes and, I wonder what happened to Meredith? Hopefully we will find out soon, and only one way to find out, another great chapter, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Ah, been a while but glad to get back on the swing of things, and season two starts off with a bang all right. Its clear from the start that Lukas is still haunted with the deaths and it shows, good job on the emotional punch.

So, lots of new players and previous players making new moves, things look ready to boil over rather quickly, this new Order of Mercury group sounds like it can't lead to anything good.

Well, guess we will see how things unfold but for now great job on a great kickstart.
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »