Reviews for Transcend: Despair (Season Two)
Tanaka Suaderi chapter 11 . 4/11
Holy, I missed quite a bit through the months that I have not been reading haven't I.
AlpacaOverlord chapter 11 . 3/9
Wow. We got backstory and plot progression and new characters and organizations and new sides of old characters and organizations. Seriously wow. There is so much going on so fast. And the writing sounds so natural and flows so well too. Impressive. Good work!
I always thought Lucy was shady but I guess she's actually a good guy. Er, well, gal.
I hope Naomi is okay. I can't imagine you writing in the murder of a child, but still...
Aquade chapter 11 . 3/3
Uh oh. Looks like Lucy is being suspected...did someone see her? I hope Lukas finds Naomi soon!
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 11 . 1/8
Excelent chapter! Can't wait to read more! Lucy seems to be in actuality a very nice person, evil, yet good_ Lukas had to disobey Seth's advice of staying away from the people on Lucifer! At least he hasn't had problems summoning his solblade!
Chiisutofupuru chapter 11 . 1/2
Tons and tons going on now... almost too much. Lukas! Just hurry and save the girl before they do something really stupid.

(Can I predict that Lukas is going to be injected with Lucifer? That, to me, would be a really exiting moment... just sends shivers down my spine when I think about it. Especially if he does it willingly to become stronger on purpose! Just imagine his power! and how much rage he would have...)

Chiisutofupuru
Oci Oceana chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Oh my, to much suspense! XP Can't wait!
SanjiandSerea chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
A chapter update woo-hoo!

Ahhh Lucy like I said one of my favorite characters in Transcend. I sense a Heel-Face-Turn coming. ;) Or... Nah I'll keep my speculations to myself.

Those drug-dealers were rather laughable. ._.

Naomi, she'll prolly be ok.

And Lucifer... hoo boy the plot thickens

Awesome work Bene-kun and happy New Years!

Ja Ne for now SanjiandSerea!
The lone canine chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Ahhh! So Lucy is starting to have some other feelings about what they are working towards perhaps? Or is it some sort of subtle doubt that she herself isn't picking up on... either way this was a very interesting chapter and it was well worth the wait :)

Looking forwards to the next one as well!
The lone canine chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Well, it took some time but I finally made it to the most recent chapter of season two. Man things are tense already, and it's episode 34! It's a really great story, and I'm definitely excited for the next episode to see what happens next.

As to the question of AshlyxLukas...
NUUUU! I did kinda want Nyla to tag along with Lukas' journey though, I really liked her. Betting we'll see more of her later on.

And go Nathan! Even though an episode or two ago he got the crap beat out of him xD

Can't wait for more!
AlpacaOverlord chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Nathan passed! And learned a new trick. And a new character happened. And then flashbacks...

i wondered when Lukas would find out about the thing at the end. I thought it had happened earlier but I guess the time progression in my head was wrong. Time to overthink while waiting for the next chapter.
Tanaka Suaderi chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
What did I just read, Nathan getting the absolute crap beaten out of him! What, How, No.
I don't... Know what to say other than "Vat Tha Hall" and why is Seth such a wimp. I thought he would be like a god damn kung fu ninga karate master.

Your Loyal Reader, Connor
Oci Oceana chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next!
Lexyntel144 chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Ahh, the plot thickens...this is good! I like the way the story is progressing on bith Lukas and Nathan's sides. Eagerly waiting for the update!
Chiisutofupuru chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Naomi! NOO! I was looking forward to reading about her again when Lukas decided to go back! You are a mean author you know that! Grrr...

Chiisutofupuru
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Serenes said "not her baby again" did this happen once before? An intriging chapter! Lukas really needs to start noticing how the girls swoon over him...!
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »