Reviews for Sketch of a Wanderer
Leighton Carrington chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
this is very hard core. I agree with the others. This idea should be expanded upon. I am writing a story called "Wanderer" but it doesn't compare to this kind of detail.
A Caged Mind chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Not bad, you should try turning that into more of a story, could possibly be a novel if you worked on it...
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Yet another success! Again, a poetic style, though in this case slightly less than the first, but that's NOT a bad thing! Don't get me wrong. I could really feel the man's sadness lifting from the page and meshing with my own life and the feelings in it. It seems you've got the gift of being able to write wonderfully as opposed to simply scribbling blind words like so many of us do. You had better keep it up or I'll have to get some hired goons to do some nasty awful things to a defenseless rock! And you just KNOW that rock will be mad, really really mad! Oh, g's, I'm in one of my moods again...please forgive my strangeness, I'll shut up now. Amazing work, once again!
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
that's so sad.
Obaaakke-chaaaan chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Heee, I know who it is! Rurou means wandering, so so what? I have a deep and enormous problem today. This is all good. Except for the fact that it reminds me of a guy with an unshaved beard with a hooded trench coat walking on a rainy night under a street light through an alley. My imagination is becoming modern! NOOOO! Heh. Why's he rurouing around, though? Zere iz no reason to answer zat, zough, becauz I wonder and waunder too much to be answered. Lulala. See ya
quynh chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
omg gao..i really dont understand..but its ok, right? gee and your big like..non-normal vocabulary..hehe. but yea..i like the death fairy sketch thingie and like bored and its 2:21 am..kinda crazy huh? its cuz i still have energy left from today..or..yesterday i yea..hum dee doo..gklfdgfdjgk jfdgl;dfsj gkld;fjg gjlfkd sjgklfd gjlfd gjkldjgl kfld;sjfk dg lfdj hehe ok bai!
Amaris chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Very good...but, I must say the same thing...It starts good, good, good, okish..good, weird. I think it's cause u start using words like "random" (last paragraph) etcetera. But keep writing and *question* What's with all the Sketch of a _? I don't get it but I like your stories. They're not quite rosa's anime hyper-active stories.. which i like don't kill me rosa! ... they're emeraldy which is good too. ok, bye bye!
Vanyella chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Well, if as you said reviewing makes you write better who am I to stand in your way? :-) I really liked the sketch, very well done. I really like how you manage to give him a past, a present, and a dark forebearing look at his future and manage to do it so elegantly and poetically. A few questions: why are you doomed to hell for being helpless? What forged his downfall to a man regarded by society as a bum? and, above all, WHEN ARE YOU WRITING MORE?
takichan chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
ooo, very good! I like the "carries painful secrets and collected truths" and "even his family and friends have shelved his existence away in the back drawers of their minds" very very much! This is a really good description of a wanderer. But how come he is doomed to hell? Has he become a wanderer becasue of something he did in the past? ooo..makes u think. Hehe, good job!