Reviews for Whenever You Want
K.Kiara93 chapter 18 . 6/19/2015
You deserve so much more credit. I don't think I've ever wanted to re-read a story more. I may even be in love the story and the way Christina finds herself (just what I thought happened).
Your writing is amazing!
JDFly chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
You've created an interesting situation here.
Deeper than Fathomless chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
I read this entire story this morning...yeah, I'm a loser. lol

Whenever You Want is a wonderful story! The plot is similar to Rose Red - you know, a relationship that does have an easy one-way route because of misconceptions. It's creative, and the relationship is balanced. Your characters have distinct personalities that are likeable (and sometimes unlikeable, which is normal) and a voice. I love how both stories have woman who aren't whiney and weak, and the man isn't a bossy d-bag. Their relationship is realistic, but it ends with a satisfying happily ever after.

I have also noticed that you develop your paragraphs well. I have trouble with that in writing.

This story is written beautifully, has a great plot, the characters are well developed and it's realistically satisfying. Well done!
Aria Deloncray chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Great story!
bettyboop1124 chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
This is a fantastic story! There is nothing that I love more than a believably strong female character. They are a rare find. I will certainly be checking out your other writings.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
Aww love this story so much! Just spent an hour reading it... at least... And I have a huge test tomorrow :O
Secrets chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Oh thank god she doesnt like Mark...at least I hope she doesn't, cuz that would just plain suck. I like mini(dominique) better anyways.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
Aww... That was lovely.
I've had a great time reading this novel and honestly, I'm going to miss it incredibly. I hope you make a sequel. LOL.

BTW, I'm definitely going to read Rose Red! I can't wait for next Thursday!
smrae chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
Great ending! Loved hearing all about Dominic's dirty like secrets! Looking forward to reading more of your work. You are a wonderful writer and I really enjoy your style. It's real and believable so keep doing what you're doing!
smrae chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Sorry this review is a little late! Loved this chapter! You did a great job developing the relationship for Christina and Mark into something that is very believable and real. I'm glad they got everything off their chest. They came clean and everything worked out. Plus Trevor and Mindy's relationship was a bonus! Great chapter can't wait for the next!
leavesfallingup chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Breaking up is hard to do. Obviously they're a little confused; it doesn't seem like they understand the how-to's in this process.

Good for them. Now send the male escorts home.
leavesfallingup chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
Interruptions again? We need a picture of Christina/Tina before/after. She seems to be a pretty amazing woman if men keep falling apart over her.
leavesfallingup chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
It seems that Alexander's exit was fortuitous. Mark, however, seems to have... ummm... other thoughts on the while matter. Maybe he needs to slow down and just talk to the poor girl to find out how she feels about the matter?
Rindol chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
I loved it. I look forward to updates.
Katie-Maude chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
I got to say I really enjoyed this. It may be partially due to the fact that it's set in my hometown. :)

I have the feeling that we haven't seen the last of Dominic and Alexander. Dominic trying to get Christina pulled off the shoot was pretty horrible. I can't imagine that you will be able to redeem himself in her eyes. And it was definitely an interesting twist to add the whole thing with Collin and Laura, which came as a bit of a surprise. Part of me isn't sure whether Christina will end up with Mark in the end or not.

Like I said, I really enjoyed this and I can't wait to read more.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »