Reviews for Proverbial Closets, Closet Introverts and Actual Closets
Naomi Winters chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Haha, I'm in your story! -
Inspector Goole chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Hey Maru, I'm gonna keep this short, because I've said most of my thoughts to you already, and I don't need a reputation as a rabbit fangirl on fp, but still, brilliant story.
Keep going, or I'll have to torture you, and exams aren't an excuse anymore, so HA!
Social Anxiety Lives chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Your title is very cute. I was drawn to the story right away. Introverts all the way! Intriguing summary. I think we all have been at the bad end of the rumour mill at one point or another. How sweet of you to dedicate this to your friend. There is no higher honor. Good first line. It has an element of mystery. Now I need to find out why they were staring.

"Every single pair of heavily eyelinered"

I suppose you could just say that they had makeup caked on. Very nice use of short sentences. They do add a dramatic effect. Always those silly manicured blondes who like to cause grief to the student body. Really? Being bisexual is a shocking thing? I didnt know people would be shocked by that. Im pretty sure everyone is a bit bisexual. However, I get the feeling that Jamie has the hots for Naomi. I suppose I will find out in the chapters to come.
auroraglider chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This really is a nice start to a cute story. It is well written with a lot of "feeling" to it. I will watch for new postings.