Reviews for Ordinary World
Kcripep chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
No. That is a cliffhanger! :( boo!. More please!
Synonymous Lovechild chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
This is brilliant, carry on!
ismail.dalbani1 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Can we keep these coming! It's getting pretty interesting!
Kcripep chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
OHHH! This is awesome! I need more :)
riverstardust chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
The best excuses are the excuses that nearly kill you xD Glad she realizes about her stalker problems!

user/riverstardust/media/1369318371894_ .html
Kcripep chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Well, at least she didn't get hit by a car :) this is a really cool chapter!
Swiftstorm of Forestclan chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is really good! Will you read my story? ;) I like your style with your writing, maybe if you read mine you can give me some tips and pointers. :)
Kcripep chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Hmmm, this seems very cool. Can't wait to see what happenes next
Kcripep chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
So good! I loved this chapter so...can't think of a better word then great right now so...great ::) hehe
NinaM chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Creepy stalkers aren't supposed to blush, right? Lucy's going craaaaazy. Well, not really, but it will become a little clearer over the next chapter or two :)
riverstardust chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
o.o interesting chapter! It leaves me pondering on whats happening to Lucy!
riverstardust chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Shes so brave to live alone! Id be dead terrified!(i hate the dark! One never knows what lives there!) I like this chapter, i feel that it was written in a different style from the previous two as well!
riverstardust chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Haha Robs blushing! But stalkers can get dangerous O_O
riverstardust chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Cool story! I like the way it reads and some parts made me smile! ) I used to watch X-Files with my mum and aunt when I was younger! Loved that show D I wonder who this new dude is!
Crimsonovel chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow, you have such great fluency, it's like I'm reading water, ha. I really like how you write! Lucy seems very cool, and isn't it strange how we both settled on redheads? Haha, poor Sam! I can definitely feel his pain. You decided on the direct route to characterization, but I can subliminally tell that Lucy is gorgeous. This Rob guy seems like a very important piece to this puzzle.
I wonder where Lucy works! I'm definitely reading chapter two.