Reviews for Heroes by Candlelight
Aquade chapter 51 . 4/6
Gahh! You're just going to kill all the characters one by one, aren't you? How could you let Amelia die?!

She died for a good cause, though. Now the other side's plans are foiled.

Celeste has to fill in for the place of Amelia until Byron can take the throne! Poor Bryon...he never knew his mother or father and has so many of his family lost because of the war.

Looks like Celeste and Bryon are the only two royals left in the castle...
Amali Roarka chapter 51 . 4/6
Oh. I actually knew she was going to die, I had the feeling she would.

Oh, and, did Ly seriously call Rich 'Richie'? XD I was crying hahaha. I do not know if he called him that before, I cannot remember, but I noticed it this time. Hahaha. XD

Anyway, can't wait for more. _
Amali Roarka chapter 50 . 4/5
I am growing a bit impatient, too. Do you know when you will finish the nex part? :D
Aquade chapter 50 . 3/21
They have taken control of the castle! Where is Rich and Mia? Will Ly and Celeste find a way in?
Amali Roarka chapter 49 . 3/16
*sob* Leeeeeeeaaaaaaaa
Why doesn't she know her father? That's...sad.
And nooouu, why does Cel like Ly? ;-; *shakes head away*
Aquade chapter 49 . 3/15
Lea doesn't recognize her father. Well, she did think that he was dead... That must have been a blow to Gideon. Ly has the White Fire now! And he needs to defeat Exilium! Or at least what is left of him
Amali Roarka chapter 48 . 3/8
Omg, is it wrong that I laughed myself to tears at the part where Castor was "killed"? xD I also forgot he was a pony made of a desert, hahahaha, the emphasis being on "pony". I forgot that as you always write "horse" or "Castor". So much win. Same as when he requested the poor pony. XD

I have seen a few spelling mistakes and missing words, so you should recheck it (I remember only the part where Ly is asking Galt to hand over Celeste).

And oh my, is Lea down there? Hiding? Reincarnated? XD Or is it just remaining traces of her aura from when she burnt down that dude from the Guild and the demon-monster-thingy with her fire (if it is possible for traces of aura to remain for a whoole year XD)? I don't really expect the answer until chapter 46, truth be told.
Also, it is the dungeon where the trio first went, am I right?
Aquade chapter 48 . 3/7
Hurry up and finish the next chapter! I want to know more! So Lea's aura is lingering there? Why?
Hyde44 chapter 47 . 3/1
Love this story. Love Love love love it. please update! I don't know if it was intentional or not but I like to think of this like a TV show, with every chapter being an episode and every 'interlude' being like a season beginning. All the characters are good (Rich 3) but Scarlet really stands out for me. I want to hate her but she's so funny and cute with Xander. Kind of like an evil Rich ... lol.

PS your profile description made me laugh. hard.
Amali Roarka chapter 47 . 2/28
Omg *gasp*
Aquade chapter 47 . 2/28
Who is disguising as the phantom? The princess is missing...this is going to go downhill, isn't it?
KaeBird13 chapter 42 . 2/27
The ground is not my friend, it is my worst enemy. I constantly find new ways to attack the ground: backwards, sideways, face-first, the list goes on and on. I am constantly at war with the ground. And stairs.

What do you mean when you say I trip a lot? Psh, lies.

Catus assassin/man is a riot. This chapter was super funny between your lovely characters and Rich's sarcastic remarks. I am now totally convinced that Galt is not the one who has been trying to assassinate Lysander. It must have been someone else or nobody (look into my last review for my reasoning to that). I can't wait to see how the fight between the brothers will play out, but alas, my time has come and I need to go finish my homework. Fare thee well, for now.

Anywho, because I always end my reviews with anywho. Sayonara!
KaeBird13 chapter 41 . 2/27
Ah, so that's what happened to Lea's parents. Quite sad. Layton was the guild master at the start of the book who then died, right? Right, moving on. Galt is a very mysterious person, and I'm not sure I quite trust him, but I do believe that he is not the one who is trying to kill Lysander. Honestly, I'm not sure anybody is really trying to kill Lysander. There haven't been very many attempts, and all those attempts have been pretty weak. Perhaps he's too paranoid, or perhaps I'm over analyzing the situation like I always do.

Anywho, I think I have enough time for one more chapter. Onward with the story!
KaeBird13 chapter 40 . 2/27
Ah, wow, it's been such a long time since I've read this wonderful story of yours. I know I said that I wanted to give you a detailed review, but I don't have the time for that right now. But I felt bad that I haven't reviewed your story in such a long time that when I saw the new chapter in my inbox I just had to go check it out. (Chapter 47? Wow, I'm so behind.)

You've gotten some more reviewers! Good for you.

Anywho, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Aquade chapter 46 . 2/24