Reviews for Stupid Prophecies and the People Who Enforce Them
theultimateasian chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
the lols
theultimateasian chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Gotta love these asshole characters!
TheSamm chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
As a rule, I believe if you have to put a section on the page pointing out your own mistakes, you probably should have edited them before posting the chapter. It's kind of lazy to put it out there for people to read knowing full well that it isn't at its best. That said, I absolutely love your writing style. I love the nonchalant, almost sarcastic tone. You communicated that fantastically. In addition, I love the premise of your story and your dialogue is very humorous. I would also like to make a suggestion, if I may; I think a gorilla in a red necktie would make a fantastic character and could be made a subtler reference to Donkey Kong without overpowering the story. For example, he could maybe be a customer or a manager of the main character (who also likes barrels, incidentally) whose name isn't Donkey Kong, but whose initials are still DK ("Dan Koch", perhaps). I'm just sayin', I totally wouldn't sue you if you stole that idea. Anyway, overall I think this chapter could use a little brushing up because it's rough about the edges, but it's a good premise and was an amusing read.
That Green Gentlewoman chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
As hilarious as I remember. Thanks for this.
Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Hrm, this is very, ah, Life of Brian. The humour might be a bit too madcap, though; there are about a hundred sources of humour and none of them are particularly developed. Well, maybe it's just a stylistic thing.