Reviews for Violet Shadow - Alkaia's Rage
Max Saturday the Dragon-Human chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Interesting story. I am really enjoying it
FantasyWriterGirl101 chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
I noticed that this story has a second follower! That's great! I liked this chapter a lot. I feel like the story is moving kind of slowly though. Just remember that you don't have to go through every detail of what Lucinda does every single day. Update soon!
FantasyWriterGirl101 chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
This is a good chapter. The summary is much better now! I hope more people read your story.
FantasyWriterGirl101 chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
I liked all of this stuff. Unfortunately, the grammar and spelling are starting to slack a little bit. Not enough so that it's not understandable, but still noticeable. Update soon!
FantasyWriterGirl101 chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
You have no reviews on this story! Are other people not reading this? It's so good! I just found it. I think it's amazing! If you haven't gotten that many hits on this story, I think that it might be because of the summary. It doesn't really say that much about the story, and the only reason that I started reading is because purple is my favorite color and I was intrigued. Anyway, for the actual review part...is Phoenix manipulating Lucy's mind too? That butthole! If he is, that is. I hope you update soon! I am definitely looking forward to it.

P.S. Your grammar and spelling in this is amazing.