Reviews for New Night: Slice of Life
Guest chapter 11 . 4/20/2016
Who did Madison have sex with? I'm confused now.
Coli chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Totally loved it!
Dobbe chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Just wanted to let you know I like this series so much, I'm actually going to a Halloween party as this version of Eben this year. Still need to order some green contacts and find some leather pants but it's coming together so well :3 now all I need to find is a Drystan of my own and it'd be perfect! Next year will probably be the kidnapped/tortured version as it'll take a bit more time to make the collar and learn how to make realistic looking injury marks and find another red hoodie I'd be willing to abuse.. hmm yea that'd probably be the toughest part for me lol

Also still looking forward to finding out how part 4 ends, it's driving me crazy being all caught up and having nothing to read...
aeionix chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
By the way, I just noticed that here apparently no one in the pack ever owned a dog, whereas Eben mentioned having had one when he was young, sometime in the first book. It was something he brought up as an example that the werewolves would wreck any furniture they try to bring into the warehouse due to their fur and claws, I believe? Other than that, I've been living these shorts ewe)b
Errant chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Continuity check: Eben briefly owned a dog that he tested the wolfsbane ghost-seeing potion on. He owes us a drink!
anon chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
next chapter: someone in the pack(crosses fingers for Caleb) gets fleas and they have to find a way to get rid of them
Rayne chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
*snort* Who knew indeed... but it's an interesting discovery nonetheless (which I'm sure Eben duly takes note of that for reasons) as are...other things...*bits down hard on lip to stifle down another round of raucous breathless laughter at Caleb's expanse (that NEARLY killed me, I have you know)*

Heh...another thing Eben and Sebastian have in common: they're both conniving bastards *muses with a smirk* Must be a Kardos thing... now that got me somewhat feeling sorry for Drystan IF they ever have kids of their own in the future, imagine more than one "Eben" in the house... wait, I pity the pack (too).

Gosh, I seriously -and very very badly- want to jump right to Part Four but...but...*twiddles thumb petulantly*...I'm kind of one of those readers who prefer to read COMPLETE stories for several reasons (Slice of Life is different as it's just a series of one-shot collection no?). Daaaaaamn...*wails, flails, sniffles and rolls around the floor in mental agony, wondering how to get by and survive without a dose of "New Night" fix at this point*
Rayne chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Awww...so (flu-sugary) cute. Enough for me to want to eat -or rather crave- something sweet, maybe chocolates, yeah chocolates. And I hope for Drystan and the pack's sake that Eben doesn't goes down with something more serious than a common flu or cold in the future. (Gosh I almost forgot he's human, sometimes) What's with human immune systems indeed...
Rayne chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
I SURVIVED! *flails* Can't you BELIEVE it? *bricked*

As annoying as Darcy is I find her a tad endearing seeing as she's utterly terrified of EBEN, who's as harmless as a kitten -*monitor suddenly burst into flames*- What?! NOOOoooo! *shrieks, flails and tries to fan it out*
Rayne chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Oh. My. God. That's so it, you now owe me an oxygen tank and a box of tissues for every chapter henceforth, it's a wonder how I've survived through all three parts -or more precisely NINETY-TWO freaking chapters- of New Night. Maybe I'm already dead at some point and I just won't move on until I read ALL of New Night, which I hope would last forever more. *double checks self* Wait, scratch that, I'm still alive...now the question is, do I want to continue when I'm THIS close to dying right now?

*snorts*...Well...obviously I guess (I'm too addicted I highly doubt Eben has a potion cure for it but even if he does I've this hunch he won't make it for me...not unless I threaten him, but then he has the pack to sic on me *petulant pout*)...and no I'm not suicidal...well maybe...you're responsible for all my New-Night-related medical fees though because it's. All. Your. Fault.
Rayne chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
*snorts once again and shakes head* With all the likely unavoidable contacts with werewolves for the entire duration of his studies (until graduation) I'd imagine both would be equal bits frustrated and...something else...with scent marking the heck out of each other at every end of the day, perhaps routinely even if Eben doesn't smell. Poor Eben...
Rayne chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
*snort* Puppies indeed. They've 'adopted' quite an interesting stray bunch of bright eyed bushy tailed puppies.

...They better not hear me say that one.
R. Ficst chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Tee hee I love all these!
EPuppy chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
One of my favorite chapters made me giggle and smile a LOT!
EPuppy chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
No we wont mind(: Youre my fav writter!
166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »