Reviews for You've Got To Be Kidding Me!
Yumko Yummy chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
:D Woo bring on the next one. :)
HenryDavid chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
This chapter does what it's intended to do: It tells a story. It does a good job at that.

Small little mistakes, but nothing serious.

I like the use of Spanish in this chapter. I'd like to see it more.

However: The child being afraid that they will ban gays from the school doesn't really think rationally, unless you intended it like that. There were some perceived attempts at humor, like ; "No all-boy school." But these need more writing to fit into the plot and stick out as laughing moments.
pillowpandabear994 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Pooh what happened to Troy so he couldn't swim?
stoneheart chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
this is really interesting
HenryDavid chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I'm very interested with the Lesbian's life at high school and being a man, I would like to see more.

The language has slips, but I know you are from the Phillipines so I'm not going to tear you apart. Besides, It's not your fault for not speaking English, It's our fault for not speaking Spanish.

Love it, please make more soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
WHO ARE THRY?!
pillowpandabear994 chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
i knew it! sabi ko na nga ba sila yun!
TheEpitomeOfInsanity chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
i can't wait for the troy-alex part!
TheEpitomeOfInsanity chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
OMG I honestly believe this is going to be a good story. oh and no offense butTroy doesn't sound that gay but that's alright. maybe it's part of your story, his being still boyish. anyway, i'm enjoying it so far! :)
olivia d'trumpet chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I just wanted you to know that intyendes is actually spelled entiendes. Cuz if it were intyendes it'd be pronounced eent-yan-days.
h earthserpent chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
:D alright! :) bring on the next one!
surfergirl3537 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Great start! Can't wait to see more!
Yumko Yummy chapter 1 . 5/1/2013