Reviews for Slow Burn
Amenzilia Poppy chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Wow...

That was really well written. But also kind of horrifying. You did a great job with back story. I really feel like I know a bit about who Alec is. But shit. What a heartbreaking first chapter! Can't wait for more!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 28 . 9/18/2013
Seriously, I can't believe that I hadn't reviewed this yet.
I'm sorry! I won't go onto say I failed you as a reader since I read beforehand though XD

Anywho!

This was great of course and I hate the fact that Alec was feeling angry towards the blonde. It wasn't Cal's fault that there were others and what not. Oh, oh, I will say that I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Nine zephroes?
What's the worse that could happen? Then again, Murphy's Law always seems to fall into play.
"Anything that could go wrong, will go wrong."

How true those words are in this crazy, mutant infested world.

-Tny
Wavern16 chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
LOL, why didn't I have the feeling that there were more of them if people like Caleb were walking around? I really love these characters so far buddy! And I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I had a long, stressful day, lol, I just texted you about it. Great work and keep updating!
interestinglyenough chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
Yay! I always look forward to your updates. I'm glad Alec is finally trying to realize that Caleb can't help his invisibility, though. Thanks for the good chapter :3
Wavern16 chapter 27 . 9/4/2013
Awesome! I love the new characters already! I can't wait to learn more about them, especially Spear and how he knows Caleb! Sorry for not reviewing last night buddy, when you texted me that you updated I was like, "But...sleep! Must...have...fjougaourt!" LOL, yes I murmered nonsense just like what you did when you were trying to comment on my story!
interestinglyenough chapter 27 . 9/4/2013
Oh my god, yes! Caleb liiiived! Good chapter, and thanks for updating!
Wavern16 chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
And you call ME evil! How could you leave it there YOU monster! Grrrr! LOL

Seriously, first Caleb is about to leave and now he might die?! Why?! What is it with you and torturing Caleb?! Now you know I must demand that you update soon to see what happened to him! NOW!
Machik chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
(Typing on my phone is a pain in the ass)
Continuing from where I left off - dialogues used effectively can connect the flow of the story and show depth. Real conversations dont flow well on paper because we go back and forth exchanging pleasantries and may not add anything of significance. Planning out dialogue is just as important as the story.
Machik chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
Looks like this is almost over but I'll add my thoughts on your writing for future pieces. A lot of these chapters look similar - ex, in the earlier chapters the formula went like this : Alec and Caleb walk around zephores (?) pop up Alec gets hurt and Caleb saves him. Theres nothing wrong with this but they were the same scene slightly described differently. Same with the dialougue that for many chapters were just copypaste 'are you ok's back and forth and again. Dailiugue
Tenshi no Yami chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
WHY DID YOU END IT THERE!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, WOMAN?!
UPDATE! DO EET! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! DID THE NEUTROHALE HELP THEM OR SOMETHING?! DAMN, CLIFFHANGERS! UPDATE!
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE!
DO IT!
GAH!
And yes, I was yelling at your eyes. But you shouldn't be reading this part since you should be writing. So...GO WRITE ALREADY!
-TnY
interestinglyenough chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
So I'm going to be so super bummed if, I came all this way, read through an emotionally stimulating story, and formed attachments, and then Caleb dies. But seriously, holy crap, I stayed up until 3:45 this morning trying to finish it, but I got too tired, so I'm just now able to finish reading all of this, and it's so good. Can't wait for the next chapter, especially since I'm so emotionally invested now.
purplecookie1405 chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
i love this story i love these characters. i love this universe. please don't kill them ...pretty please with a cherry on top :3
Tenshi no Yami chapter 25 . 8/20/2013
When do I ever lie to you, Av-chan?! YOU WOUND ME, YOU DO!

Achem, now then:
Of course this chapter was excellent (you gave me such a tiny bit to go off of albeit!) as usual. I could only wish that it was LONGER but I suppose beggars can't be choosers, right? Everything was great from the conflict to the resolve. Even after that it was great, but you don't really need my word to tell you such a thing.

Hurry up and update another 10-15 chapters! I DEMAND IT!
Mcgde chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
Nuuuuuuu

;_;

No shattering

;;
Wavern16 chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
Awesomeness buddy! Thank God you didn't make Caleb leave! But something tells me that the monster side might be stronger than he knows. Well, guess I'll find out, won't I?
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »