Reviews for Ghost Calligraphy
My Friends Call Me Cookie chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Absolutely captivated with this!
Beth and Maddie Awesomesauce chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
I meant to say yup, Candance still owes Zoe a coffee. I pressed the button too quickly.

Just... playthings? Emma seems a little selfish, now. Doesn't make it any less of a great story. Loved it.

Keep writing,

Beth Awesomesauce
Beth and Maddie Awesomesauce chapter 25 . 6/16/2013
Jared is dead. Candace and Lexi are murderers. But this is still an amazing story, and even though they are killers, you really made it seem like a happy ending.

This has been an amazing story. Thank you. Please consider publishing this. I wil go read the epilogue, now. I bet with all of the chocolate in the world that it will be just as great as the rest of the story. Thanks again.

And yup, C
Beth and Maddie Awesomesauce chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
Jared's DEAD!?

You evil cupcake you! You're making Candace murder? :O
Jet Engine chapter 26 . 6/15/2013
Whoa! Cool ending! :D
Jet Engine chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
This was epic!
Oh, wait. It's not over, yet. :)
Jet Engine chapter 21 . 6/14/2013
Yes. Yes, it does thicken.
Beth and Maddie Awesomesauce chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
But Jared can't kill! :( update please?
Beth and Maddie Awesomesauce chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
Is Simon going to kill Jared? Why? No... that's not how stories work... they'll all get home. Right? :O

Up.

Date.

PLEASE!
Beth and Maddie Awesomesauce chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
:O Wow... Simon is creepy. I really want to read the next chapter, so I shall. PUBLISH THIS THING!
Brittany chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
You write so well! I really like all the secrets and deception you included in the story. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Brittany chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
WRITE MORE!
Jet Engine chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Uh-oh...
Beth and Maddie Awesomesauce chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
This is bad, this is very bad... a Frappaccino? Aaaahhhhh, lol.

I wanna see what happens!

Beth Awesomesauce
Brittany chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
More! It's so good! Everyone has their own deception and lies and problems and it controls their lives. Keep going!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »