Reviews for The True Confessions of a Really Messed Up Teen
No Name and the Lonely Machine chapter 26 . 8/25/2013
I really enjoy this...just thought I'd let you know.

But...in hiding? Are you...y'know...safe? (Probably overreacting, but now I'm worried.)
hahayeah chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
That's so exciting that your friend is going to living with you! It will be more fun with her there. I don't think that The Guy has lost interest. He was just trying to come see you! He is probably just busy, and wouldn't he at least tell you about not coming. You should send him a picture, like of you and something he would recognize, Like a 'titanic' DVD... or something... and YES I really want to travel the world too. Mostly though I want to actually DO something there like work or go live for a while somewhere and learn he language. You should post that site here because most of the research I have done you have to pay for it or there is a catch. And your email doesn't have an ending. Is it gmail hot mail AOL :) ?
Melissa978 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Okay, if he said you were a good kisser, you should go up to him again, and be like "Hey, sorry i bumped into you, and remember kindgarten? Haha those were the times." Or something along those lines. good luck!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
Damn my phone.
I've done it again! I sent a review without finishing it! Oh dear, the last two sentences or so must be an incomprehensible mess.
Basically, humans are not usually majestic, thus you probably aren't and from your descriptions of yourself, you sounds quite pretty! With a list of atleast five postive comments from me to you, I have thus finished my list of compliments :)
Uhmm.. I think thats all I have left to say. Byeee!
No wait! *returns hug*
Okay, noow I mean it. Good bye!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
Hello!
Spazzy guest girl here, *laughs*, I'm glad you liked my review(s)! I honestly thought they would be a bit annoying!
I came back because I couldn't resist finding out if The Guy comes to see you or not :D *crosses fingers*
Thank you for the delightful heaping of compliments, you've just made my day! I think you deserve to have quite a few of them thrown back at you! (The funny, nice human being or possibly primate... ehh... I don't remember the rest, I've the most terrible reading comprehesion you see. I'll just add my own. Hmm.. kind, lovable, sweet... oh dear, I'm terrible with compliments too. The onyother positive adjectives I can think of are majestic and pretty, but I don't think I can call you a majestic type of person. I picture purple mountains and peacocks and lounging tigers as majestic, but certianly not humans. (Primate or otherwise:)
although from your descriptions of yourself you do sound pretty and
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Eehh so this is the girl from the last review, I accidently clicked send instead of back... I'm on my phone you see, and I'm a horrible klutz.
Anyways, did I mention that I love your writing style? I'd love to read your book. Is it called 'community service' or am I as stupid as I think?
The animal thing is hilarious. At first I thought you were making it up for sure!
Oh, sorry for being a spazz who's all over the place, but what about the head aches? Are they gone? Did you have your eye sight checked? A lot of times they say that having the wrong strength glasses can give you head aches. (I wouldn't know, though. I've had glasses since 3rd grade and contacts since 6th but I don't follow the rules on getting the correct power or changing my contacts every month yet I've never had head aches. Yeah yeah, I'm a reckless rebel and I'll regret it when I'm older. Sucks. I'm lazy.)
On the fact of god, I totally understand. My parents are devote (oh lord I can't spell for my life. Devoute? Gahhh i don't know) spirtual people but I'm not really sure on my views. I just don't have the sort of unwavering faith they have. I don't know what U believe in, but I sure as hell don't belive in a great figure in the sky who smites the bad and saves only the best pure rule followers or whatever.

Okay, enough of my crappy ranting. This is my first time on this website, and I probably won't be back any time soon and I'm actually quite a bit sorry about that. You seem like a lovely person, and I love your story so I wish you the best with everything and hope that everything works out. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
At first I thought this was a fictional story, but seeing as it has no actual plot, I've come to the conclution that you literally have an online journal! Anyways, The Guy seems lovely and I'm sorry you've been through so much crap. (BTW I WAS TOTALLY SQUEALING WHEN YOU MENTIONED BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH AND STAR TREK AND SHERLOCK AND THE DOCTOR. Do you have a tumblr? Incase you don't know what it is, it's a place where fandoms collide and you are allowed to freak out about your favorite things with millions of other people.)
randomperson chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
I'm guessing he wants a between-girlfriends girl to make out with. If that isn't what you'd prefer-which it sounds like it isn't-ignore him or tell him to-pardon my expression- screw himself.
hahayeah chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
You know what they say "better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all". And I agree even though I haven't gone through those experiences. You will still have the memories you made together, and do you want to be so in experienced forever. I know I don't, just don't let him treat you like crap.

Btw I live in Virginia and i can't speak for the whole state but we don't use the slang you mentioned.
hahayeah chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
My first kiss was only a month or two ago. I just finished junior of high school and it was actually the first time I ever got drunk. Don't judge but I went to a party where I didn't know many people. One think led to another and I was in a pool with lots of people who were wasted and the guy whose house I was at was pretty much telling me I should kiss him, not like that but whatever it was stupid. So we made out and it was boring and weird. He was just sticking his tongue in my mouth. I just kept on thinking about when I could stop. I am hoping it was because he was really drunk and it will be a lot better when the next guy can remember how to Kiss a girl. So that's my story. And pretty much my only sexual experience :/
hahayeah chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Oh my gosh. This chapter literally made my tear up because it sounded exactly like the words in my head. I can completely understand everything and you are not alone. I have almost no friends. That is because I do not have a personality with 99% of the people I am around. I clam up. Words don't come. It is bad and my social life suffers into extinction. I am introspective with crippling insecurities. But I am such a romantic too. There HAS to be a right guy, the right guy for you and me out there. And my advice is that if you feel that strongly about someone, ACT on it. You might now get a chance. Guys are oblivious to a lot of things so you have talk to him. He might feel the exact same as you and not want to approach you. And if he is sad often now, putting himself out there would be even harder for him. My heart goes out to you ;)
The-Darkest-Blue chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
u should ask him to prom- at least you get one, so make the most of it:)
ReLoadDamnit chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
hmm? my first kiss? I was only a seventh grader at the time, but I had a friend who I was starting to get a crush on and she came over for a sleep over. I confessed, then cried because I was absolutely humiliated. Then, you know, because I'm a sexy emo person, she kissed me. so yeah, my first kiss was a lesbian one, but who the fuck gives a damn?
ReLoadDamnit chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
strike up a conversation
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
:3 more chapters maybee? pleaaasee?
really enjoying this . I'm just that sort of person. seriously. I go into the supermarket and pick up receipts people have left behind. ( when they're left at the self checkout anywhooooo, I dont just go in, pick receipt and go out..)
anywhoooo, I'm lovin' it (doo doo doo doodoo)
I want a McDonalds now.