Reviews for How dare you?
cypress16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Hi,

Well... this was tough to read. I suppose I have been lucky in life not to have experiences even close to your descriptions. What I do take away from this story is more the overall concept of 'how dare you'. How dare people judge others by their religious or moral code. How dare people think they have the right to infringe on the rights of others to fair and equal opportunities in life. How dare their lack of understanding of someones personal lifestyle somehow makes them think they can prevent their free exercise of that lifestyle if it is not harming others. How dare they be so hypocritical as to think their views and beliefs are somehow the only right way for others to act when they find loopholes in their belief structure for themselves... enough of this rant.

You made valid points, good job. Oh, grammar looks better too! ;)

John
Elizabeth Clayton chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
:/ this is so raw, so emotional, Very heart breaking.
JusticeWillPrevail-L chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is so amazing! I loved it so much, that I feel really sorry, because it's not something to love... but I love the way it's expressed and told, so perfectly. I hope you and your friend find the light someday... :)
theschwa72 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Amazing. I know some but not all of the pain described here... It made me cry as I remembered my own experiences with depression. However, no, I will not ever know your paiPr