Reviews for Not Your Average Fairy Tale
K-razy Grrl chapter 23 . 1/20/2004
OK, I know what I was going to say earlier...
"Elisia had never imagined that she would find herself hating the life she led. She had only been 17 when she found Mojari- or rather, when Mojari found her. Then only a few weeks after that she found the Sorar in the same forest where she had come across the dragon."
Earlier on in the story she tells Pyrites that she has had the sword since she was 14, but here it says she has had it since she was 17...
K-razy Grrl chapter 25 . 1/20/2004
But it's so sad! :( (There better be a sequel, because if memory serves correct, she is the daughter of the Elvish king - would that make her & Pyrites brother & sister? - anyway, since Pyrites is dead doesn't that make her the heir to the Elvish throne? OK, anyway... yay! Good job. :)
K-razy Grrl chapter 24 . 1/20/2004
I don't like you right now.
K-razy Grrl chapter 22 . 1/20/2004
OMG! But wait... he really likes her doesn't he? So does he turn back to the good side? Oh gr...
K-razy Grrl chapter 20 . 1/20/2004
OK, awesome, only, one thing: yeah is spelled y-e-a-h... otherwise it's like you're saying 'yay'. Trust me... I've gotten into trouble so many times with my teachers on this.
K-razy Grrl chapter 19 . 1/20/2004
I so just had a question for you... uh... I don't remember... but I will... I will... (Hey, I'm remembering to review!) This is a cool story. Me like. ;)
K-razy Grrl chapter 18 . 1/20/2004
OK. Why are Elisia's parents suddnely so 'worried' about their daughter, when they had her sent to the dungeon? And why isn't she mad at them or something?
K-razy Grrl chapter 17 . 1/20/2004
But I want her to be with Pyrites! Don't tear me up now! Ah!
K-razy Grrl chapter 16 . 1/20/2004
I'm really glad this story is already so far developed - I don't have to wait a month for the next chapter!
K-razy Grrl chapter 15 . 1/20/2004
If Elisia knows the countryside like the back of her hand, why do they keep asking for directions?
K-razy Grrl chapter 13 . 1/20/2004
OK, I really, really, really like this story. I actually haven't reviewed yet because I've wanted to get on to the next chapter to see what happens... a very lazy sign. :( But the one thing I don't get... why does Elisia stay with Eric? Why doesn't she just tell him she would rather stay with Pyrites than go with him... I mean, that's the way she feels isn't it? He doesn't exactly have a reason to be jealous. Yes, a crush. But, isn't he going a little overboard? He acts as though they're a couple.
Miri Tiazan chapter 25 . 5/4/2003
No, Eric's too annoying now, even if you redeemed him I wouldn't like him anymore. If you feel a sequel stirring, you can definitely write it, but don't bother redeeming Eric so he can be with Elisia; he's not worthy anymore. She needs a new love interest, Pyrites is dead, and better that way, and Eric is fallen, besides the fact that he was annoying while he was good, too, at least in the end. I'm glad you killed Pyrites, at the very least; it's too bad you didn't kill Eric along with him, but oh well. Too late now. So anyway, even though that didn't make much sense, your story was fantastic! Great job, and good luck with your writing in the future.

M'cha Araem
brenkding chapter 25 . 5/2/2003
Aw...

What a really swet ending.

I knew it had to end with my favourite character P

I've really enjoyed this story and would like to congratulate you for such a beautiful piece of literature.

25 Chapters of pure goodness.

I'm off to read the Elven Blades thingy.

Pof! *brenkding vanishes into thin air*
RedLady chapter 25 . 5/1/2003
YO! That was a cool ending! It reminds me of the ending on my story Adver-Ties. Yes, do a sequel but I still don't think Elesia and Eric should get together. It would be interesting to see Eric's point of view after he "betrayed" everyone he ever cared about. And I still think that you should go along with the idea that Elisia falls in love with someone who we haven't met yet. Doesn't have to be an elf, doesn't have to be a prince, or a warrior, or whatever. It could be just some plain dude she ran into. Not exactly fairy talish but practical. Well gotta go now. Bye.
forbiddenfantasy chapter 13 . 4/24/2003
whoaa... amazing story man... it started out fairytalish but then it got getting lord of the ringish and then u add rivals in love. i feel sorry for eric though i do hope elisia falls for him ... pyrites isnt a bad sort at all... but i just kinda think eric AND ELISIA would b cool~
169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »