Reviews for Inside Out
Darkheartsfiction chapter 1 . 9/25
I love this story. I only found it via Unwanted Mate, which is pretty much the same story but with more mature scenes and a slightly different side story. They mentioned it was inspired by Inside Out at least.
isolovesj chapter 36 . 7/4
I really love the concept of the story! I actually found out about Inside Out on one story I read a long time ago. One person commented on how it was the same story as IO, it was rewritten but with completely the same story plot and as I've read IO now it's obvious that it was plagiarism and I hope you do know about that already. Anyways, I love your story and the grammar seems fine to me. I haven't read the unedited version though but either way I really love the plot. I love bittersweet dramas with happy ending. lol. You're a good writer so don't be bothered by bashers and take criticism as an opportunity to improve. :) I'm off to wattpad to read the rest now... Btw I'm curious, what happen to that crush of yours that made you write IO? Did you confess? ;D
serwaverider chapter 17 . 9/15/2016
Considering the start of this "relationship" was so rocky I am surprised it is not being followed up on by the rest of the pack or the leader.
serwaverider chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
I admit to some confusion. It is Jordan's fault? Most people's reaction to being bullied for years would not be to like or love the bully so how is Jace confused? Jace wants Jordan to just pretend years of emotional and verbal abuse, public shaming and so on didn't happen? Jordan is conflicted about 'the bond', who wouldn't be in his position?
serwaverider chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Suicide turns out to be the best option, Jace is unacceptable as a mate.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/4/2016
I'm sorry but Jordan cries way too much and it kind of makes me irritated and makes me want to stop reading. Other than that, the rest of the story is good.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/4/2015
This sucks
Guest chapter 36 . 6/14/2015
I like this better than the original.(No offense Evan Francisco.. don't worry you're still my favorite)

more of this pls
tstul006 chapter 36 . 5/30/2014
I really like this. Will you be uploading more edited chapters?
tstul006 chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Finally a well written Werewolf slash. Thank you. :)
Zelosh chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Okay, it's like chapter twelve, and I'm loving the story and all, but I had to make an account just so I could say this.

Jace is the literal textbook definition of a bully and a rapist. He continually molests Jordan despite Jordan telling him not to and takes advantage of his status, his family, and the whole concept of mates to emotionally and physically abuse him. I might go insane if this issue isn't addressed by the end of the book - because it's INFURIATING. Slowly but surely, Jordan is being convinced by everyone around him that he is in the wrong when he's not. He has every right to deny Jordan - freedom is simply worth dying for. Besides, if Jace actually wants Jordan to be with him, how about taking him on a date? Get to know him? Read one of the goddamn books Jordan has read? Put in some goddamn effort!

Oh no, apparently it's Jordan who needs to have the revelation that he doesn't know Jace that well- the one who'd rather simply forget the whole business altogether.

In other words, this book is great because it's making me tare my hair out. Please... PLEASE don't let it end without some form of justice.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Amazing! So many feels!
StillWatersAreDeep chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
So far, I enjoy reading your story. While I'd hoped that the phase of full out denial would be 2-5 chapters longer, the struggle from dislike to love is still well written. What I have to criticise though is the lack of a physical describtion of the characters. How tall are they? What are their hair/eye/... colours. You said that they all are fit, but nothing that devides them from each other.
wut chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
I LOVE IT! I have skipped a few parts though and there are a lot of errors but it's still amazing!
Coco chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Well I guess the biggest part of the problem was in the beginning but for the few last chapters everything was good but if u really want to get it published, u still need to correct a few mistakes and as I said earlier, elaborate on some things, don't let us just guess. Apart from that, I'm truly enjoying this now :)
103 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »