Reviews for City Boy Meets Country Girl
PencilsCameras chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
UPDATE THIS UPDATE THIS UPDATE THIS UPDATE THIS UPDATE THIS UPDATE THIS UPDATE THIS.
Now, with that out of the way, I can rave about your story. It's amazing. The writing is eloquent and beautiful, the plotline is very intriguing, and all in all, it's a totally awesome book. :-) UPDATE!
Don'tJudgeMe chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
This book is great, but I think you should develop James, Joey, and Matt a little more. Keep writing!
TaylorTheWriter chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Loving this! Though at one point I was like "Wait what? Rewind!"when the kissing between the guys happened :D
TaylorTheWriter chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
So far, I love this. But the ending is so sad :( I'm crying. But great job otherwise :)
Myght Dyno chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Looks like to me a band is going to happem here.
Lily Nicolson chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
I likes it :-) I think that chapter was so cute!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
That was really sad! What is wrong with CJ's friends? Grrrrrr

lily nicolson
Lilliandil chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I love this chapter! It's so sweet. But Joey and Matt are just pure evil. Stealing Mia away from CJ. HEL-LO! CJ's heart has already been broken by Ally's death! Why on earth would they want to break his heart again?
Myght Dyno chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Shit...that's cold at the end with the deal.
Lilliandil chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
This is such a funny chapter! Just right after such a sad chapter. Like I said in 'Cupid Strikes Back', you are a brilliant author. This story has just the right amount of humor and sad bits to keep me interested. Keep up the good work!
Myght Dyno chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
This is really funny to read. I really like Mia.
Lily Nicolson chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Thank you for finally posting :-) it's now 8pm where I am and I've been waiting for that since 10 :-)

Lily Nicolson

p.s. sorry, have to keep it formal while not on pm
Myght Dyno chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I love to see more of this and I'm going to miss Ally.
Lilliandil chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
This chapter is so sad. Please no more sad chapters!
Lily Nicolson chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
:'( that was sooooo sad but, at the same time, I'm so glad that Mia and CJ got together
:-)