Reviews for My Werewolf Fantasy Becomes My Reality
May Freighter chapter 27 . 3/8
I'm just amazed by how many songs are referenced in your story. I dont think I ever pay that much attention to the lyrics, but it's nice to read them when put into a story.
May Freighter chapter 11 . 3/8
I loved this particular chapter to bits. It made me all happy and giddy inside. :D
Lover145.Super chapter 1 . 3/1
i love that story
im a cloud chapter 26 . 2/28
wow, so exciting! I know it he found his mate and now he's breaking with her! I'm kidding im just hoping :) Amazing story by the way :D
Guest chapter 25 . 2/18
I loved it! When will you post the next chapter?
BreathingFiction chapter 1 . 2/9
The idea is interesting and intriguing, I liked it a lot. But the way you jumbled all the information together is quiet boring, there isn't any actions separating things. This is stuff Winter already knows, so why is she telling us? Instead of having all this jumbled up information I would have her write in a diary or wake up, look in the mirror and describe what shes see's staring back at her then go downstairs to her parents and her cat, etc. There's a lot of unique ways to show that she loves wolves as well, just use your imagination. Also, I would find different words to describe things for example...
"I do actually have platinum hair and Sapphire eyes..."
-I hope you find this helpful3
Darklover62199 chapter 25 . 2/9
Aw that was such a cute chapter! I was like awing the whole time!
Kay Avanti chapter 24 . 2/7
Update!
Kay Avanti chapter 5 . 2/6
OMG I LOVE THEM! I'm currently playing Just One Yesterday by Fall Out Boy (I'm bassist)
Gods this is getting good :D
Darklover62199 chapter 24 . 1/14
Ahh! I don't know who should go with who! The feels man!

Anyways, awsome job and I cannot wait till next chapter bye
Guest chapter 23 . 1/8
Omg! I love this story! Update soon!
Darklover62199 chapter 23 . 1/9
I really enjoyed this chapter nice job and I can't wait till the next update keep up the great work!
Darklover62199 chapter 22 . 1/9
Badass witch! Lol
Darklover62199 chapter 21 . 1/9
Poor Lydia all flustered! Aw but it's so cute
Darklover62199 chapter 20 . 1/9
Does that mean Winter is a witch!? She must be! I shall read the next chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »