Reviews for throttle and base
Amberflame805 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Wow that was amazing!
Khuber chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
These are all very good. Described perfectly. Keep writing!
firebird-requiems chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Is it even possible to write poetry like this? Better than the poetry I find published in the library! So deep. I love the formatting and structure too, especially for 'on weight limits'.

I wish my poetry were as good. :) Can't wait for more!
Solipsist chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I just discovered this and I absolutely love it. Your words are so raw yet so beautiful at the same time. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
forgottenwords7 chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Goodness, this poem hit me right in the chest, a friend of mine has been struggling with her weight and I think you captured the emotion well in this.
forgottenwords7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Oh wow, this is truly beautiful. Your descriptions and imagery are fantastic, just lovely.
marta.ador chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Hi! Your piece has been added over to the Poetry category over on A Drop Of Romeo :) Here is your review:

I've read this poem I don't know how many times, and yet I'm still entranced by it every time I read it, picking out new imagery, making it linger in my mind, and letting the melodic words roll off my lips. ellision writes beautifully, and what is particularly amazing about it is that she doesn't add words because they sound nice, but because they make sense. I love that.

"throttle and base" is meant to be a collection, but even though ellision may never add any other poems, this stand-alone is lovely on its own.