Reviews for your head hurts
Decollage chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Ah, Dr. Suess. He haunts us even now.

I'll be rooming with the mice.
AlyLS chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Awesome song - I really like it. I love the way you changed the chorus at the end. Good job!
Kerikins chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
i really like this, kinda morbid but at the same time its just sayin let it all go. its a really good poem!
vic romeo chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Andy: *blinks* Is your name Leah?
Reanimation chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
It made a lot of sense to me.
FFF1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
I liked this a lot - and I'm not usually a poetry fan as you can tell by my own efforts! I do wish the royal family would give up their crowns though. Or perhaps we could chop them off (or maybe I'm just evil). Either way, this poem is so very true. I'll ride the storm.
Kasei Tomodatchi chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
I feel odd saying this...but it's sensibly confusing. This makes complete sense in a baffling sort of way. I love the way you write! Man, you need to turn this into a song or summin...like for real. If the rest of you're stuff is this good, I deffinatly applaude you...aw heck, I applaude you already! *claps heartily* YAY! Good job my friend! Bravo!
KillTenchi chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
You must be a very complex person... :)
Miyu chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
That was just.. Awesome. Keep it up. _
empty account chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
Brilliant. This is great!
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
That's brilliant! I had forgotten how much i loved the way you write opposites and you rhyme so well! One small criticism might be that the last 2 lines dont really fit in with the rhyme but maybe you meant it that way, sorry if you did! That was great though! :) On the surface it's a fun poem but if you look at it seriously it nicely expresses feelings of confusion...