Reviews for Avenari
Ereslee chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
From what I've seen so far, you write well, I'm not sure why this doesn't have more reviews. Well, I'll be embarking on the journey that is this story today.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Another good chapter. It ran a bit slow in the beginning but gradually picked up speed. I liked it, great job!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Very good beginning, it's got me hooked all ready! Your attention to detail was well thought out and pleasing. Great job!
Guest chapter 50 . 10/23/2014
I was going to read this, but it is exceptionally annoying when authors put a cliffhanger AT THE END OF THE GODDAMN STORY.

Not cool, man. 100% not cool.
Ray-Anne chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You have great talent in writing. Grammar and smoothness. You make every day still seem interesting. But the story, although spades in creativity is more of a romance than a normal fantasy story. Andrus, in less than a chapter, turns from this melancholy man to a love dove that NEVER stops talking mush. Like her mush. Like I have never read so much mush. People just honestly don't talk like that. I felt like nick. The characters just move on so quickly, nick and all. Her magic came like a manuel and super easy to graso and build. Its just a little unnatural just making things and characters work to move the plot along. Considering you wriye so well spending more time on struggles would be nice. Its also weird that the entire build up for the novel (over 40 chapters) the battle ends in two. It'd been nice to have a better arc. That being said I will read the second and I do things its an interesting romance. It just did not capture my fantasy story heart. Its not developed enough which is a shame for such a brilliant writer.
bluee chapter 42 . 1/10/2014
one of my absolute favourite chapters, what with the VERY humorous and yes, SO adorable of Andris' reaction to the whole thing...LOVE yr lines- 'sleeping with my split personality behind my back" ..."sharing my only love with my enemy, who's fine abt it.."..."stealing what's mine without permission"
love those cracking lines, you're an amazing writer
bluee chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I honestly think your story is soo good, I'm genuinely surprised you're not getting the thousands of reviews you deserve! But no matter, number is not important, just please know and understand that your story is actually really original, the characters are incredibly likable (aka chemistry btwn our favourite heroine and dark demon) and the plot is intricate...my only suspicion that would put off some ppl reading it is the length at first glance...but yeah, please do update Ambri QIs! thank you
bobafett01992 chapter 50 . 10/25/2013
This was definitely the best story I've read on this site and possibly of all that I have read, which is quite a bit. If this hasn't been published yet, it really needs to be! Your writing style is unique and amazing. I saved my review till the end cause I couldn't stop reading. Great job! :D
dwarfprince chapter 44 . 9/6/2013
Alright, I'm reviewing now before I forget, and I have the feeling something awful is going to happen and I'm so scared. I don't know. ANYWAY, I just wanted to say that this is my favorite story. I'm absolutely in love with Lynn and how human she is, even though her stubbornness and hatred of dresses can get pretty frustrating. But I think I'm supposed to be frustrated with her every now and again- I wouldn't like her so much if I wasn't.

As for Andris and Nick- I adore them SO MUCH. I'm really enjoying reading about their relationships and seeing how the two of them develop. I'm so happy for Nick because I can still remember the way you described him at the beginning, and how he was going to kill himself. And I actually love Lynn for being stubborn enough to stop that and mark him. Annnd Andris is basically going to be in my heart for a while. All of him. I can't not love him, and I normally hate reading sex in stories, but you make it seem so great and it's not SO often that it's annoying.

You've got the right amount of action, suspense, and romance.

I'm sort of surprised I found this on fictionpress. This is better than a lot of the books I've read lately, and really creative. You're an awesome writer, and though there are SOME mistakes (grammar, and everyone makes them), you're still one of the best- in my opinion.
I've been missing sleep to try and get more out of this story and see what you're going to have the group go through next.
bluee chapter 34 . 9/4/2013
Ivw been reading n reading n obsessing over both books so far includong the sequel, i guess i cant wait n actually skipped ahead to read diff parts! Actually i think perhaps i just got kinda impatient with thw plot n details of d magic n d mission with the emperor n amulets...spme stuff arent clear cuz of details n me missing it, but absolutw thumbs up for the brilliant characters n our heroes, which is what kept me stuck on your marvellous masterpiece! I always love this kind of pairing, and whats more your story isdynamic, rich in adventure, romance n all things nice n spice! Wishu cud pls update more too;)
SoNtUrAngel chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
This chapter made me laugh for one simple reason...I live in Misawa
Faithless Juliet chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
This is a nitpicky thing, but... I wasn't really sure how they transported all the way to japan. The image was a little sketchy for me and oddly I think you kept the 'travel' all in one paragraph where usually you spend more time on things. I know how they got there, basically, but it all happened so suddenly... your writing takes its time so to have something be so rushed felt off.

So does Nick have feelings for Lynn? Shut the front door.

I really liked all of the world building facts that you incorporated here - all through Andris here too so you mingled character building in as well. All of the detail about the Blood Manor fascinates me. I loved the imagery of the beetles and the house deep inside the tree. They are very unique images by themselves yet also unique to the genre as well. I am veryyyyy excited to see what happens next.

Faithless Juliet chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
I was really surprised by the turn of events at the beginning of this chapter. I think its really good how in depth each scene is because it makes it nearly impossible to guess what will happen next. It was really interesting to see new/different vampires here, and its a stark contrast to how things were in Simone's house in the first few chapters.

Lynn, Lynn, Lynn... I'm glad that the emotional angle is hyped up again. Andris comes at her in waves, first very hot and then very cold. I really enjoyed how you showed her struggle with the idea of being a blood partner. I like it because it gives her 'humanity' and let's me empathize and relate to her in a way that I have not done before. I really want her to help Andris, but I understand her hesitation.

Faithless Juliet chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
I love how stuffy, grumpy, and off Andris is. At this point I feel like I don't fully understand him (good thing) but with every new chapter I learn a bit more. I'm very curious to find out why he hates the name Andy so much and what the deeper meaning I'd behind his aversion to people. I still think Lynn is a bit of a flit, but she's getting better. I also really liked how the mood between them has simmered a bit and that pot of no longer boiling. I get the feeling that both of them are still reeling from the events of the previous chapter and are still feeling the other out. I'm definitely shipping these two ;)

Faithless Juliet chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Lots of love for this chapter :)

I'm a bit reluctant about how Nick and his situation was glossed over in the beginning of this chapter. I feel like Lynn and Andy should share for guilt over what happened to him. True it was continually referenced but the emotion for that felt off to me - it may be because of the intensity of the other emotions swirling around in this chapter.

Speaking of which : OMG. I liked the subtle power struggle going on here. Both Lynn and Andris are powerful people and they are used to commanding any room they step into. It was really nice to see them balk away from that archetype and push and put with the other to understanding each others complexities. I think there is a lot still lurking below the skin for both of them that hasn't been uncovered yet- especially Andy. I also liked how sexualized the blood giving was. I feel like it was a spark of phantom intimacy that we have yet to see fully ignite.

77 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »