Reviews for Magic is a load of Nonsense
Chiisutofupuru chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
Only a conversation between the two? I expected the hunter to be maybe a little less cooperative at first and maybe an epic battle would take place, which would have led to a chapter 17 (or an epilogue). It was still a good conversation and a good end.

Henry still can't lie? Or does he just feel like being honest? Or is now a mystery gone unanswered?
I guess Dawn was a bit changed too not being able to answer question 25? Maybe?

I liked how they 'suspected' the fountain to blow up and I liked how you began with Tom again. It was good, I laughed.

Amazing story, I enjoyed every word. Something I would recommend to people who want to read something ridiculously humorous and fun, a bit confusing, sometimes sad but incredible all at the same time.

Into my favorites it goes if I hadn't already put it there.

Chiisutofupuru chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Oh shit, what is going to happen in the next chapter! I almost thought this was finished and done with, but then remembered the title of the story.
I'm kinda getting rather exited, at least Zoe won't be targeted by the hunter :P

Chiisutofupuru chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
You know, most phones have GPS. The hunter can use that instead of hijacking the phone lines.

At least Tom is still paranoid, lol

Chiisutofupuru chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
Where did you get the idea of creating Tom in the first place?
I sooooo want to know what he will be like when he comes to. Sane or not :P

Chiisutofupuru chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
""I should probably get back to describing what the characters are up to. I'll be doing that after a nice scene break."" -lol, I laughed at this (though it is not word for word).

Some of your grammar is off, I'm guessing spell check is the culprit. Here is an example near the end of this chapter: "Do you get the feeling some terribly is going to happen tonight?" - 'something terrible' is what I believe you mean.

Bugger, what happened to Dawn? and will we find out?

Chiisutofupuru chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Of course your mind is a mess, you created a character like Tom! (and he. is. Awesome!)

Anyways, quite the show that ended rather quickly. Still think Dawn is a little too powerful but let us see how they all deal with this 'hunter'.

Chiisutofupuru chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
The tenth member is in a circus? Or is it the magic the circus presents that has yet to be marked... it is magic that is the sixth member... isn't it?

It's so confusing and intriguing... must read the next chapter!
Chiisutofupuru chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
"You still haven't even told even told me what I'm supposed to have done to you anyway," complained Zoe, "for all I know you could have just had a headache and blamed it on me." - quote from story... I'd figure I would mention there is some de-ja-vu in there.

Is Tom really immune to opposing magic? I find that just hilarious!
Dawn is getting much too powerful. She's even controlling people?!
The Wolf in the Rock chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is a fascinating, especially your approach to the way magic manifests itself. Please, please keep going with this- it's magnificent.
Wallflower.x chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I'm loving this!
Unxious Custard chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
How wonderful, the world is full of insane magic. This story is such a pleasure I hope you keep at it for a while. On the negative side, you have a couple of points where your over fondness for commas needs to be reigned in, and replaced with the good old full stop. Short sentences have more power! Did you know? e.g. You don't understand, I can feel the magic weakening, I need that notebook to let more in!" Brilliant end. I have added a made this story a favourite. Great job. I look forward to reading the rest when I have a moment. I do hope you will be kind enough to review my story too, called Psychics v Terrorists. It has a less traditional form of magic and is more of an adventure/fantasy than a fantasy/humour story. P.S. I'm still laughing about magic running rings around the tribe.
Unxious Custard chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Hi, I like this very much. It greatly appeals to my sense of humour. Tom is a lovable character, and the reader just can't wait to see what happens next to him. A couple of minor points. It always jolts the reader right out of the story when you switch from one person's point of view to another POV. In the case of the following sentence you shift from Tom's POV to second person, which is even more of a jolt. "Considering every watch was set to a different time and one was even running backwards, it was unsurprising that he didn't know much about the time." you need to reopen your speech marks at the cut again in this sentence "can I have some sanity in this classroom again? Just until the end of the lesson?"
Rather than say Henry was overtaken by the same surge of unnatural energy that Tom had experienced, (it is difficult for Henry to understand what's going on and from his POV he wouldn't know how Tom had felt) I would describe the energy from Henry's POV. Same principle of keeping within a POV applies. But the writing is a joy to read, and I love the was that magic has it's own way by writing in Tom's book. Magic is fast becoming a real protagonist - not one I would like to do battle with. I would love a few more clues to magic's fickle personality. Perhaps instead of laying out the rules of magic, you could turn magic into a sort of omnipresent person, who declares these rules him/herself. It's a bit confusing when you mention Like the others Henry could not control his magic. What others? Up to now it seems to have just been Tom and Henry. Are you making reference to something we don't know about as yet? By the way, did I mention I love Tom. That random remark of his "Too much magic," had me chuckling to myself like a mad woman. Good for Henry for having the intelligence to ask the notebook how to stop the problem. Clearly, despite being a bit of a mean character, he is the brains of the six.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Jody's power is dangerous. I would personally avoid her as to avoid bursting into flames.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Tom is awesome. I'm exited to find out how he will end up using magic once he learns how. I'm laughing just thinking about it! He is the star of this story.

Dawn's seems the best at it so far seeing she can actually get it to do what she wants but it will suck when she ends up running out, I can see her using it often if this idea of 'saving up' spells will work. (What happens when she repeats one?)

Looking forward for more, not sure what to say about the other characters other than maybe feeling a little sympathy for Henry.

Chiisutofupuru chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Cleverly written, love it already.
One suggestion, maybe switch between characters using a line break or something, It is a tad bit difficult to follow without.
You just earned yourself a follower.