Reviews for Your Story
Werewolf24 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
So this story seems like it's going to be very interesting so I'm going to go follow it now and hope you update soon
Sile.Authoress chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Hey, better late than never, right? Stop glaring, and rolling your eyes.

As to your question: she's a blacksmith so it would make sense for her to be proficient with weaponry, especially if she was making said weapon. Hm...possibly swords. But! But, daisho (long and short katana) specifically, not so much Western swords (katana and the way they are made is so cool). But if that would be too hard to haul around via cat with a backpack, perhaps she's good with daggers, the long and short of them, or a francisca, which isn't a dagger (it'd be cool to see her throw a few).

Poor Caitlyn. Is she bisexual? Has she slept with Mark, or what if she hooked up with Mark (attraction, drunk, wanted to make Rori jealous)?

The plot is getting more interesting, I'm intrigued to meet Kay. I do have something to say about the format, it's a bit hard to follow with all the POV jumps in one chapter. I don't mind that it's multiple POV at all. You do delineate some of them but like at the beginning of this chapter it switches from Cecelia to Rori and it was a bit jarring.
Keep up the good work, I hope you feel inspired again!
DianaArty89 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I'm actually a black belt in tae kwon do... so I don't want that to be my answer, that and the fact that all the answers are probably going to be martial arts but it's my answer so... yeah. At least someone who actually fights is answering this right? That's got to count for something.
bloodyfangs chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Of course I have to start off with a yay! Your back! :D. And you have been working on that novel for years, finish it already so we can read it! 1/4 of the way done..wtf slacker :p

I would suggest being careful with roris character as I feel she has already changed characteristics. She went from being a predator to being prey. Large cats are dangerous and strike when threatened or aggregated vs the retreat we have seen. Id expect a more explosive, impulsive reactor. I know calling the bad ass is reactive move but im thinking she needs toughen up a bit and not hid behind someone else. As for fighting style i would keep true to the animal which would make her quick and deadly. So maybe sword/knives.

other then that im totally excited to see how this goes. As always I love the descriptive imagery and easy dialog. So easy to just fall into your stories.
TheReviewer chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Jujitsu. That is the correct answer to your question.
Dumb Katt chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Caitlyn love intrest:
Don't make it a simple love interest, it would make the 'background' love story become predictable... in my opinion anyway :P

Fighting Style of Rori's:
Kong Fu? I don't know :/ Maybe make up some type that is completely ironic, called something ironic (I like ironic things! Don't judge me!) , and is a mix between different types. I don't really know much about 'types' of fighting so... yeah...

GOOD LUCK :P
breakthehabit chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
NOO. You're so mean to me. :'( Rejecting all my ideas. :P Yes, a new character should totally be introduced to the story and Caitlyn should be dating her. Uhh. Daggers? ._.
Littlefang chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Maybe put caitlin with Kay, a good girl bad girl thing. And i personally have a feeling Rory wouldnt be into something ordinary, so maybe something like mixed martial arts.
LazySundayMorning chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Fighting Style: Capoeira? Muay Thai? Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)? Street Fighter (freestyle)?

Sure, Caitlyn should get a love interest. Make it a love interest with a twist, maybe kinda like a Shrek Love thing where by day they're like "whatever" and by night they're like awesomely charming & eye catching or something.

Keep up the good work.
isfuathliomgaeilge chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Hey! :) this is a brilliant idea for a story! :) she should be brilliant at tae kuando... I don't know if I spelt that right or not... Hope to read more soon! :) Kathy
Pretty Lady chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I think it's best if you left it as a romance just because there would be more room for an actual interesting story.

Rori should be fucking with Caitlyn at first but maybe ultimately realize that she's meant ti e with Cece. But either than that, the format is great so far :)
h earthserpent chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
:D sweet. this is getting awesome! i choose Erotica.
breakthehabit chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Lmfao a cat with a backpack. xD
1. Romance. Romance, please. :X Or like a mix between, just put a lot of fluff. lol.
2. Caitlyn only. :O asdhaskdasj why did you have to make Rori and Caitlyn so cutee. D: I'd feel bad if you broke them apart. Then again that makes Cecilia a useless character, but it doesn't have to be that way! Why? Because..
3. Introduce a badass character. ;D That always makes things more interesting. and SHE, yes, I said she, :3 can be the "bad guy" or something. Leader of a gang? ._. I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore..
4. I really like the extra language, it makes things cooler. The names Cecilia and Caitlyn confused me for a bit, and the format is not too bad.. just tell us when the scene changes please! I like it so far
IronicBliss chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
romance please! and I think that Rori should be with Cecilia. hmm...it would be interesting if Caitlyn also took an interest in Cecilia...:3
theschwa72 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I want you... to make this
1. halfway between romance and erotica

2. Both

3. I want you to make a character that is intelligent and completely asexual, and speaks five languages.

4. Nice formatPr