Reviews for Opposites Attract
kistnerelizabeth chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Hey there! Just saw your PM (sadly I forgot about this site til now .) Dropping by to say hi and that I like your story very much! :)
Purplekitten98 chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Haha they're not going to forget the trousers are they?
I'm so glad you updated I've been eagerly awaiting the camping trip!
But like you said this was kind of filler-ey so I can't wait to see what happens while they camp there!
Loved the moment where Dan gets blasted with hot bursts of air from three air benders at the same time though xD
rftkdlwp chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Yes! A new chapter!
This was really good! I can't wait to read more! Although, I think you copied and pasted the first half of the story again. I read the same thing twice.
No worries! The chapter was still awesome. I wonder what's going on with Vicky's team.
Anyway, I'll PM you soon. And please update as soon as you can! Bye!
LonesomeButterfly chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Mmm, does Jazz have trouble in direction and can easily get loss? I can imagine a a funny scene where she and Ash will get lost because Jazz thought of a "shortcut" and they'll go camping XD (Okay, this is based on this one story where the guy easily gets lost and the girl happens to be with him and they have to camp. The girl and boy had to share a tent! XD) Anyway, it's good that Ash is talking about his family. I think he's finally trusting Jazz more then!
CarrotLover66 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Is it just me or is there a part repeated? But it was a good chapter :) im glad your back! Update soon!
Veronica Fay chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
I'm liking this so far! Update soon!
Purplekitten98 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Yaay an update!
Haha I love the twins and their crazy Christmas activities!
I knew Ash and Jazz would be paired up ;)
I just can't wait to see how this camping trip turns out!
Update soon!
LonesomeButterfly chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Oh, that's some pair up XD I can't wait for how the pairs will go! Two, slightly good pairs and two, not so good (especially if they don't get along and one looks like she would kill her partner XD), this is going to be good!
rftkdlwp chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Yess, new chapter! I liked the opening scene, it was really good. I can't wait for the camping trip btw. Also, I just noticed that one of your genres was mystery, so I wonder how that's going to tie into the story. Maybe it has to do with her dad...? Hm, well update as soon as you can. :)
Purplekitten98 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Oooooh flirting going on between Jazz and Ash!
Its soo cutee!
Update soon! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Is this story based on Avatar the Last Airbender?
MichelleRain chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I like the way the story's going. I checked your profile and it'a really good thing I did because your summary hooked me the moment I read it. Can't wait to read more of you're story! Goodluck with the terrific work! .
GreenstoneRie chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
I had a feeling she was his daughter. I'm pretty sure that he's the evil man's son that surprisingly didn't' die.
LonesomeButterfly chapter 6 . 9/12/2013