Reviews for Destined
25435345gb chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
I love this story! Even though Alina frustrated me at times, I find both main characters very compelling, and I really want to see their relationship develop, as well as Seana and Alina.
violet-eyez chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
is alina the queen? or is her sister the queen?
devils-share chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
another great chapter so happy to see another one. great work with it to
devils-share chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
man im so glad you updated I almost had a aneurism when I saw it to tell ya the truth. please update this like alot
Luana chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
Please update! And update much more often! I love your story but since the chapters are pretty short it's advancing too slowly
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Please update again very soon!
Rosewood key chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
Great story! I love the whole deagan (sorry if I spelled his name wrong) and Alina romance. I can't wait to see more of daegans soft side. A aargh so many feels. I'm too lazy to login but when I do I'll make sure to fav it
NekoChernyy chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
O.O is Alina the Queen?!
skye real chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
This story thus far reminds me of Beauty and the Beast. Looking forward to see how the story develops.
thatotherguy chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
I hope you put another chapter up soon I kinda miss this story
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I'm really excited about this story. I can't wait to see what's next!
Abbey chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This looks promising. The summary seems intriguing and I like your vivid descriptions. Nice set-up.
Sombrette chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Soo, this is an interesting start. I can't say I'm much of a fan of these type of stories, too much drama and 'constant angry emotions'. I've seen too many variations of this kind of 'forced together and fall in love' plot that I usually steer away from them :P However, I think (just based off your summary in you profile) that involving the sick little daughter might be intriguing.

As for what's written in these first two chapters...hmm. I really don't like how much time was spent describing their looks. It seemed to drag on especially when she was looking over him. It's not so necessary that we *know* all his features at this point. And, I can't really grasp how each of them can just *know* each others personality traits by simply looking at them. Especially since they literally just met.

She has an unidentifiable 'oldish' quality to her, yet she's young and innocent, also brave and wise, and accepting and trusting...Trusting? Why would she trust him. They just met. It doesn't seem realistic that he can tell these things just by looking her in the eye. Maybe she does have all those qualities. But instead of him just 'figuring' it all out by gazing at her in one go, maybe actually show how she has these traits? Slowly reveal them, that way it gives her some depth. "Cause right now, he's listing all these things he sees in her, yet I don't feel like I know her at all despite it. The reasoning (which also contradicts itself at times) he has for determining her traits seems weird to me as well. So her chin is held high, automatically means she's brave? Eh...

[Alina Antis is your new name. Vasati gives you away."] - Wouldn't her 'strange, exotic' appearance already do that?

Annnnd, he wants her as a wife (again based off the summary) So what's with the tude? I would think he'd be more, I don't know, kind maybe? Not sure that's the word I'm looking for. Maybe he's got a issue not yet spoken of. And if she knows she's a slave, should she really be speaking to him in that tone? Demanding and what not. I thought that was amusing ;)

["I do not," she began. She didn't finish because Daegan snapped, "Forget your past. It's history.] - This should be two separate paragraphs since it's two different speakers.

Anyway, that's really all I have to comment on. The writing is nice, I didn't come across any grammar mistakes. I know this review is probably coming off pretty critical, but these points are just things to think about, feel free to ignore them.
Shay Zana chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
I'm liking this the more I read. I feel a connection with the characters already, though I'm still trying to decide if Daegan is a good man underneath, or just as rotten as Vasati thinks, lol.
eggnog382 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Oh my gosh, that is so... incredibly... sad and sweet. I loved the last paragraph of this story, ESPECIALLY the last two lines. Just... AW.

...Curious, I thought she died-did she leave him and Seana, or did she die? Has that been revealed and I missed it, or is that to come?

As it is, it's just heartbreakingly sweet. You're creating gorgeous death, showing rather than telling. You capture these characters so well. You're a fantastic writer :) Keep posting frequently!