Reviews for Dude set firecrackers to my cat!
Revamp chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
I loved the interactions between all of the cast members at the diner. Jan and Eva were hilarious and Kyo ended up making me laugh a lot as well. Each of your characters are unique and definable. I don't have any problems telling them apart. Lyn and Kyo's date turned out having it's cute moments, but I wonder who the girl is that sat in Lyn's chair.
Revamp chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
I love the old man's character and the hobo, besides Eva and Ren they are two of my favorite characters even though they are minor. This is one of those moments where the exchange of dialogue was well-executed and philosophical. This is my favorite chapter so far.
Revamp chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
I really like the intelligently spoken hobo. I feel bad that he was treated so badly by Eva but I can see her reasoning though. Man, his backstory was tragic and relatable because I've been plagiarized before. I don't think it's irritating seeing author's notes. I put them in my stories in the beginning and on the end because that's just the way it's always been and I'm pretty old school since I've been here 11 years. It's not a bad thing, dear.
Revamp chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
This chapter was interesting. It looks like Kyo has a date with his mystery girl due to Eva's meddling. Great job!
Revamp chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Kyo sure isn't very good at acting. His whole escapade through the store was funny to read. He was so suspicious. I can only imagine what the clerk was thinking of him. It's nice to finally get the information on the bracelet. That makes me question this cocoon or whatever it fell out of and I wonder where it came from and what exactly it is and does.
Revamp chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
I like Ika's thinking about humans and her outlook on watching them as her job. It's very insightful and you get a better look into her character. It's interesting that you made them come up with this big, elaborate plan to get lolipops. Funny how Ren always shows up at the most opportune times. I really liked this chapter. It's not boring, it's fascinating. As I have said, so far Eva, Ika and Ren are my favorites then Kyo. Jackass has been around forever, of course I caught your reference.
Revamp chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Eva punching Kyo was hilarious, just like his shrill screaming when Red showed up. Eva and Kyo's interactions are hilarious. I did nothing but laugh at the two of them in this while chapter.

I see this will be a race of good and evil to get the bracelet. Interesting, Ika's character is wonderful as well and her looks and trademark lolipop make her fit well into the strange and eccentric cast. I really love Ika and Eva's characters. They are probably my favorites so far.
Revamp chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Eva has a habit of breaking things. She definitely is quirky. I find her interesting. Also the plotting for TEASE is interesting. You could almost make a spin off story about TEASE itself. It has a lot of interesting ideas.

Kyo has wonderful catch phrases. Slinkie's sake is comic gold. Now I'm inclined to think Red may have this charm bracelet for the sake of plot device. Good chapter!
Revamp chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I am finally back on Fictionpress to read this story of yours. I had intended on reading it earlier but I got sucked into the Dangan Ronpa fandom. I started with Cosmic Latte and planned to read this afterwards but things got in my way.

So far, this story is pretty random though I have to say that I'm fond of Ren and Kyo's interactions. I love Kyo's love for animals and strong sense of justice. I like the fact that you took the approach of having him more willing to save animals rather than people.

Yes, this chapter was a little confusing but I got to sort most things out as I continued to read. It has a lot of promise and I can see your plot being brought to life slowly.
cud-b-better chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Oh god, I don't know whether to laugh at kyo or to pity him. A date almost turned into a group outing. The chapter was pretty good overall but I think it had a few minor errors and flow problems that could do with improving.
BabyChan12 chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Uwaaaah, I'm so sorry for reviewing so late *bows and apologizes a hundred times*
I just am dying under too much work. But, jolly chapter this time too, but I dunno, Kyo struck me as odd this time... Like Ren and Kyo switched bodies...? Maybe that's just me. O_o

And I've got only mistakes on apostrophes, so nothing major, just my nitpicking
1. swears coming out of his sisters mouth - sister's
2. I believe this conversation would best be had in person. - ...Is there a typo here?
3. The hobo did not steal other peoples belongings - people's
4. He waved his hands in front of the old mans countenance, yet the old mans eyes stared straight ahead, as if blind. - in both places, old man's
5. playing in his minds eye. - mind's

Ah, and how's the transition and tourney piece coming up? XDXD
Kilian Grey chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
So sis kept his date company for two hours, that's one great sister.

Things I noticed:
Lyn took a seat on a table by the window,
should be took a seat AT a table
from behind the door to where the kitchen was
the TO is unnecessary or 'door leading to the kitchen'
'German. our'
should be either 'German. Our' or 'German; our'

since six." Jan said
Should use a comma as in (six," Jan said) because said is a 'speaking' word.

I'm enjoying this crazy story.
kingofe3 chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
I think this chapter was longer than the last one, but I liked it anyway.

If I was Lyn, I wouldn't forgive someone who was TWO hours late to a date. She must like him enough to forgive him.

I know who that other visitor is. Next chapter is going to be good.
BabyChan12 chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Bwahahaha, Kyo And BrainKyo's convo at the end was so funny. If he had a split personality or something, then the other one would be such a badass one lawl. His kindness is as always over-the-top too. xD

And only two mistakes here
1. more of a bearing of teeth rather than a grin. - baring
2. "Do you know how many hobos my brother..." - hobos
cud-b-better chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
A lot of media references in this chapter. The only one I personally like of what was listed is adventure time though. Anyway I'll be perfectly honest I had a little bit of trouble reading this chapter. For some reason I just wasn't able to follow it too well (this is probably a problem on my end though). Kyo being late for his date through oversleeping his sister should have woken him up. Lets see how his date reacts to his tardiness next chap.
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »