Reviews for Dude set firecrackers to my cat!
cud-b-better chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
another good chapter. Kyo's ultimate chance of being a hero was ruined by his clumsiness. Nicely done. I cannot wait to see him choke even more. One persons embarrassment is another ones joke after all. A few errors here and there but nothing major to point out, keep it up!
BabyChan12 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Ika is a really crazy character. She's really philosophical on one side, with her laws of the universe talk and all... Which actually you have written pretty well. I mean, the slightly annoyed feeling and umm, a knowing (?) feeling is coming from Ika... I'm sorry but I really don't know how to define that. Maybe's she's um, seeing through life to some extent? Okay that sucked.
On the other side, she's really eccentric, with her lollipop and people-player attitude and chirpiness when in company (only to go philosophy mode when alone). I like her, well because she kind of resembles me I guess xD

I also, officially proclaim Ika and Ren as my favourites! xD

And two errors! *thumbs up* Good job nano desu!
1. "Her eyes widened as a thought creaped into her mind." - creeped
2. "He tried to copy her sisters stance and style of walking as he headed for the shop, looking like a spasming banana." - his sister's (And, spasming banana? bwahahahahaha xD)

But this turned into a really funny story. And I was really laughing when Kyo screamed that the lollipop stick was going to explode XD ... More later! (tilde)
BabyChan12 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Bwahahaha, I kind of like Ren. Of course the title finally shows up 'He set firecrackers to my cat!' ... haha, I'm right, Mae is his cat *pats her head herself*
And, I just can't believe how Eva, who I believe is much smarter than the wimpy Kyo, believed that Ren had the bracelet when Kyo said so... I was like O.O for some time... But then, I read your footnote xD
And, so they're bi? Hehehe, that's fine. It's kind of funny actually, the way Eva reacts to her with her icy voice... And she was stealing? O.o

Grammar Nazi personality, ON!
1. "Im gonna call the polic on your smug face! How the heck did you get in?!" - typo 'police' ;)
2. "Could you please ask Kyo to stop hisshrill screaming?" - typo, his_shrill
3. "It was an island build on buildings and alleys" - I'm a bit confused here; The island was built of buildings and alleys? Or...?
4. "Oh for donkeys sake!" - :D apostrophe here, donkey's (if it's plural though, which seems like the case here, then donkeys')
5. "psycho wads" - wards

And that's all
I wish I'd have the time to read some more... damn schools and their times... argh.
Rebeccie chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Lyn. I am amazed at how you manage to come up with so many nice-sounding names when they can only three letters. And omg I felt so embarrassed for Kyo, I was really feeling for him and blushing myself. Tripping over sucks, especially in front of someone attractive. I'm assuming that Lyn is attractive . Anyways, great chapter! It's sad that you can't update regularly but don't push yourself too hard hunny! :)
kingofe3 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
The Rescue Romance trope, huh. Not used very often these days.

Did you ever explain Lyn's appearance by any chance? I can't seem to remember it.

Ryo and Eva are fraternal twins? I always thought of Eva to be a few years older than Ryo.
BabyChan12 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
XD Kyo and his promises!
It's really funny... and I wonder if it was just me but I got lost once or twice in the dialogue between Kyo and Ren. Maybe it was just my stupidity... *hits herself*
Y. S. Wong chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
It's around a cat. Plot logic dictates it.

I lol'd when the cashier was a dude.
cud-b-better chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Okay why couldn't the guy at the counter see through what Kyo was doing it was pretty obvious. But anyway good amusing chapter I was kind of half suspecting that they were going to get caught though.
Y. S. Wong chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Eva's a total pro at this...

Thought you would've at least gone into the actual theft this chapter. I assume that'll be next chapter, then. Still can't stand Ren.
Rebeccie chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Haha I dunno, but I always chuckled to myself at the name Cadbuary. XD it's amusing, you should definitely keep it. And omg, how do you dye your hair jade coloured? I would imagine it to turn out to be this horse-poop wells XD It's anime after all.
Y. S. Wong chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Hmm. That speech by Ika was rather thought-provoking. Overall, I liked your description this chapter. It was a lot more detailed and I like the way you wove it into the actual narration/story itself.

Ren's still a dick.

You have some typos here and there this chapter, might want to proofread before publishing.
kingofe3 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
This chapter was quite funny. Spent more money buying something twice the price of the item they stole. Kyo reminded me of what any nervous teen would do if they saw a beautiful woman (coward, lol).

At least they have the info now.
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Before I begin my review, I think it's a good thing that you changed the main character's name to Kyo. I'll probably burst out laughing unintentionally in numerous situations (since "kya" is normally a cute sound that a girl would make when surprised.) Imagine these line spoken by an old stern teacher with a beer potbelly: "Kya, you forgot to do your homework."

Nuff said.

Digressions aside, you clearly wrote this on crack. Which I absolutely approve. However, there are numerous instances of telling in the narrative with regards to the background of Kyo and Ren's relationship. You could perhaps utilize Silverman's suggestion about having the omniscient narrator interact with the Kyo; that would certainly make the whole reading experience more active and spontaneous.

Plot-wise, I have no idea where this is going at the moment, but that isn't really a bad thing since you are basing this more on the quirky interactions between characters and the 100 rules of Anime (I have no idea what they are actually) and I can tell that you are having fun with it, which is the most important thing.

Keep writing!
Yaoigoddess01 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Hahahahaha! That was bananas! More please!
Y. S. Wong chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
This definitely has the feel of one of those slice of life flicks that make absolutely no sense and yet people get drawn into it anyway. And that's a compliment.

Lolwaitwut, a gif newspaper?
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »