Reviews for Dude set firecrackers to my cat!
Psykofreac chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
lol I'd love it if TEASE was a real show. I think I'd watch it. XD
cud-b-better chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
This chapter went completely over my head when she was talking about her show. I did like the interactions between the two of them but I got the feeling that most of this chapter was just filler.
kingofe3 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Ren having the bracelet wouldn't make much sense other than make him even more of a jerk. King of Jerks, he'll be called. The relationship between the siblings is comical. I'm guessing Mae is the cat.
cud-b-better chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I had a little bit of trouble following to begin with but I gradually got used to it. I also have mixed feelings with Kyo talking to himself as much as he does (isn't to fond of long one sided conversations).

[Everyone needs a mad old man in their lives.] - for some reason I really liked this line.

Anyway not bad chapter.
kingofe3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
"Both ended up being in every class and every club together, which only made them bump into each other often. Not that I hated him then. I was too blind to see his evil!"

Found this sentence odd. "Not that I hated him then. I was too blind to see his evil!" should be in italicized.

Anyway, not exactly the best start, but the situation is clear. The humor is good and the description, while long, is notably accurate. It would be good to separate the dialogue more as I got confused on who was talking between Kyo and Ren.

On the subject of character, I liked Ren more, though he's a thug and Ryo less, though he's odd in a good way.
lookingwest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Mmmmm well, aight'. This isn't usually my home genre, which is fine and doesn't mean I don't like it or anything, it just means that I dunno if I'm really able to comment on for you whether or not it's actually funny (because I didn't really think it was funny - bu that's more of a genre preference opinion and a humor opinion). What I can do though, is comment and maybe help a bit with the writing aspects.

I didn't like that many of your dialogue and speaker tags were not correctly formatted because it made for an uneven read/flow for your actual sentence-by-sentence writing. Remember that a comma always goes after the dialogue, and the speaker tag should be uncapitalized (unless it's a name or proper noun, of course). I'd make sure to clean that up a bit just for general ease for the reader, and so the dialogue/action don't feel stilted when people are talking.

There were also many confusing instances where you didn't keep the dialogue of a single character in one paragraph - which you also need to make sure you do. You were signaling a lot that say, Ren is speaking when you made a new paragraph - but it wasn't Ren, it was still Kyo. And that got a bit disorientating.

For those that do appreciate anime-based humor, I think you did incorporate some good moments, I would think, especially with the garbage can lid bit and the camera flying, which was very comic-bookish. I'm probably more of the opinion that this kind of thing would work better as a manga/comic than an actual straight up story, but that's of course a lot harder to work with. At any rate, good luck with this, and it sounds like you do have people laughing with it, so keep it coming!
Rebeccie chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Omg the cliffhanger in this chapter is awesome. Is that why Ren always has lucky stuff happen to him? This chapter was actually very interesting! :) I got kind of confused at what was Mae. Or who. Also, will TEASE just remain a tv show or will it actually be a major part of your plot later on? I would like to know :)
Robin deLynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Pretty good humor, and a great description of a love/hate relationship. Keeping promises is hard on a person especially when the object of you promise is such a jerk.
Psykofreac chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I personally prefer "Kyo" at the moment for some reason, but that's just me. I'm not sure you can do much with only 3 letter names though.

Well the story is rather unusual so far. Kya seems pretty funny and gets dramatic in a funny way. XD
Girlinblue24 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love this!
Rebeccie chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Personally I like Kyo better, because Kya sounds like a scream. I really like the way you ended this story haha 'innocent inanimate object.', made me laugh.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5