Reviews for Fight for Life
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I like this little story.
It reminds me a bit of the Tale of the Three Brothers from Harry Potter.
I can relate very good to the man, not wanting to accept changes... It's funny how I first thought his son is 8 years old or so, but then he turns out to be at least 30?
Also, "there is a feeling in his gut telling him Death is talking to him", I think that's CbS's guts here xD
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Well that gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "escaping death."
Interesting.
I'd like to know more about his son remaining eighteen forever.
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
:D oh hey I remember this
glad to see you put it up here :3
Lot of work into something so short XD ah...but I was super happy to help :3
premierexecutor chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow, an interesting story indeed.
thegirlwhocouldfly chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I liked this perspective of death. It's true, we all have to face it at some point-some sooner than others. I liked how this was it present tense. It shows how the man has to accept it no matter what. It's coming whether he wants it or not.
lookingwest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
from The Lounge

I think some of the dialogue felt stilted because you were using periods instead of grammatically correct commas to bridge the dialogue with the speaker tags, and I'd work on that a bit just for the sake of flow with your writing. I liked the anthropomorphic angle of this story, and I don't usually read a lot of that on FP, so I thought you handled it well bringing these animals to life. The ending had quite a twist - when I started reading I thought the lion was out in the wild, but by the end things really changed for the worse. The ending was sad, and I think you did a good job achieving that because of the transition.
FtXNn chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
:''(

This story is so true! I feel like I'm that lion right now..Be strong king! We have to survive together!

As always, love your inspirational stories! Can't wait to read more :)