Reviews for The Difference Between Midterms and Marriages
Kelsee chapter 30 . 3/25
Ok so Sarah is going to die?! Jeez when you first mentioned it and then again I got sad because what about Brent? I don't know if I can wait that long to see how she dies and stuff like that. :(
Sepelrastas chapter 4 . 3/19
Naw, Tyler totally reminds me of a gay friend of mine. :D All good.

Love the story thus far.
CaityLightning chapter 29 . 2/9
I quite liked the ending actually.. It was nice, to say in other words. It's rather true as well, and I believe it fit well. Update soon, and I can't wait for that cliffhanger :D
SunnySideUp26 chapter 29 . 12/26/2013
I might have said this before, but I really wanna see Daran and Sylvia together! I think it's so cute how concerned he is about her. Update soon :)
xXBoldBrownBeautyXx chapter 28 . 12/21/2013
Awesome :)) i just caught up after a looong time without fictionpress (school and whatnot) and read the last 25 chapters so far within two days. Yeah, I should get a life:D. But really, I love where the story is going and really enjoy Cicily and Sylvia as Sarah's friends. I may be getting a little too analytical, but the way Sarah's friend's roles play out seem to be like a foil for Sarah. Like Benvolio to Romeo in Romeo and Juliet. Or it's probably too much school and English classes messing with my head. Also, about Lila's speech impediment, I did notice it had disappeared but an old reference to it is still in there somewhere, something about Mrs Mayer taking Lila to speech therapy in one of the chapters. Yeah, sorry I can't remember - not much help from me :) - but I read too fast to remember what chapter I was in till I got to this one :D Okay, I'm off ranting again! Have a great day :D
Cornerofoysters chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
HI, i'm starting this story now and i'm really liking it so far. I Hope you keep the good work, but i kind of got a Little confused in this chapter. Didn't Brent said many times that he did not have any siblings and that was lonely and whatnot? So i'd really apreciate if you would explain it to me.
so, that's it! I'd write more but i'm in my mobile and it sucks to write here so i'll try and review more, althought i'm really lazy to do that.
XOXO, COO
blueeyedfreakgirl chapter 28 . 11/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
lo chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
very cute chapter! I know this is very petty but it's annoying me so much... if he had a sporting event at 6 there's no way he could get her at 530 because he'd have warm ups and to be completely honest, they wouldn't allow him to leave so that he can't get in an accident before the game... other than that love the plot !
BrandiRose chapter 27 . 9/21/2013
Cute and mushy at parts :) wondering what jealous Sylvia and Sarah were doing in the bathrooms, though, but the possibilities are endless. Very good chapter. Update soon :)
LadyToni chapter 27 . 9/20/2013
Good story. Glad to have it back!
CaityLightning chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
Aww great chapter! Daran and Syliva huh.. :'( I wanted Drake ans her to end up together.. oh well, not everything im life is gung-ho. The banquet went well. I presume. Anyways, update soon!
SunnySideUp26 chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
aw I don't like it when everyone's sad, so I'm glad they worked it out at least a little bit. update soon!
CaityLightning chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
Sylvia and Drake need to get together, like now. Right now or I'll come into that story and lock them in a room until they admit their feelings for each other. I'm very adamant on them being together. Okay, I'm begging now, please let them end up together, or I'll steal him. Cicily' little outburst was, the least, surprising.. at least we're seeing another side of her, other than her little innocent good-girl act. I love Tyler, and other story about him and Brad started off great! :D please continue it! Update soon!
claritylong chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
I feel like a terrible reader because I'm favoring your other story, Lonliness, and not this one. Yeah, i love this one too, but I like the othere one more. *dramatic sighing* anyway, i hope you get your next chapter up soon!
KatarinaJuliet chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Don't say "muy caliente"! It doesn't mean what you think it means!
149 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »